chapter 5

looks like i slipped

i woke up from my slumber by hearing a loud knock on the front door

i woke up from my slumber by hearing a loud knock on the front door. the knock sounded aggressive for some odd reason to me. i checked the time and it was 4 am in the morning. "who would be knocking at my door at this hour?" i questioned and got out of bed. i saw a note fall down on the floor but didn't bother to read it because the knocking on my door was getting annoying. i ran downstairs and opened the door, there i saw a familiar girl who i hated the most "how may i help you? it's like 4 am so do you need anything important?" she seemed pretty upset so i was going to say something but right as i opened up my mouth again i got slapped in the face. "hey! what was that for?!" she scoffed at me and crossed her arms "you should already know so don't play dumb." i soon remembered what happened earlier between and hyunjin so she's probably talking about that. i softly smiled at her "let's talk about this inside the house so we don't upset the neighbors." i allowed her inside and i'm glad she agreed to come inside because this was a perfect opportunity for me. i closed the door behind her and we both walked into the kitchen. she sat down on a bar stools and kept looking at me while i was scanning through the kitchen.

"a knife would be fun to use but i can't in this situation." i whispered to myself quietly so she wouldn't hear me. "would you like some green tea? i make the best green tea, well that's what my boss says" i said already making a cup of green tea for myself "uh sure" the girl said and i nodded and started to make her a cup of green tea. while i was adding "sugar" to her green tea i actually put some type of poison in it that'll kill her pretty fast so this was going according to plan for me.

i set down her green tea next to her and i was just waiting for her to drink it. "anyways why did you kiss my jinnie exactly?" she said with an attitude but you know i just stayed calm "you see it was an accident and it felt like the moment so don't worry about it, it's not like i'm trying to make hyunjin fall in love with me" i took a sip from my green tea because maybe she'll start to drink hers "oh really? hm i wouldn't really care if you made hyunjin fall in love with you because i'm just using for his popularity and his money and he would probably be too scared to break up with me for a dumb little loser like you" i looked calm on the outside but on the inside i was so tempted to just stab her with a knife and get it over with. "why are you telling me this, you know me and hyunjin are good friends, so aren't you worried about me telling him this stuff?" she giggled right after i spoke and i just hate it so much i just hate everything about her. "because i know you wouldn't tell him about this. if you told him, he would be all heartbroken and sad because he's too fragile for that. now you don't want to see him heartbroken right?" she smirked and finally took a big sip of her tea. i saw her eyes widen and i knew what was about happen "what the fuck did you put in this tea" she kept coughing it seemed like she was choking but that wasn't it, it was the poison getting to her. "you know using people isn't a nice thing to do and also you're going to die in 50 seconds so if you want to stay alive you should just break up with hyunjin and move out of town. i have the antidote for the poison in your body but honestly i just want to get rid of you fully so i won't give it to you" i gave her a warm smile a her and she looked like she got paler than she was before. "please give it to me i'm dying over here please i promise i'll stay out of your way i'll do anything please" i could tell she was freaking about but i enjoyed seeing that and she did have a hard time breathing more so she is going to die in probably 17 seconds from now. "too late for that it seems like your time is running out" she then fell onto the floor, i checked her pulse to see if she was alive and there was no pulse which was just perfect. i took her phone out of her pocket and texting everyone that she ran away and will never be coming back and not to look for her.

i picked up the girls body and took it in my backyard where there was a fire pit. i lit the fire pit and chopped off some parts of her body so it would make her body go away faster. i threw parts of her body after another until i was finally done. i always threw her belongings she brought so no one can tell it was me that killed her. when all of the stuff stopped burning i went back inside and cleaned everything in the kitchen while i was washing the dishes i looked over at my favorite knife "don't worry i'll use you next time if i have to"