Chapter 8: You! Talk. Now.

''Hyung!'' Taehyun was shocked and so were we.

        ''Aissh. Skye, you're eyelashes are really daebak. They're really long! You're right, they're probably longer than mine,'' Minho said as he touched my lashes which made my eyes, which were focused on Taehyun, twitch. ''Oh! Taehyun-ah! I didn't notice you,'' he added, acting all innocent. His voice was trembling, but I'm proud that he managed to speak despite his nervousness. I honestly thought that he would just give up and confess about us and...cry like a baby. I couldn't move though. My mind was still processing the lie he just made.

        ''Hyung, we were waiting for you...and you too, noona,'' Taehyun said and we slowly walked out of the elevator. We were awkwardly staring at each other. ''What were you doing?''

        ''Skylar...Skye, said my...I...my pictures look good, especially when my eyes are closed because my eyelashes are really long, right?''

        ''Ah...de! Chincha! He looks really good when he's asleep!'' Shit. What did I say?!

        ''Eh?'' Taehyun's eyebrow curled up.

        ''Ani! Ani! I mean when his eyes are closed, like when he's asleep, like when he poses for pictures, like...'' I'm panicking. Oh my gosh. What the f*ck am I saying? I need to get out of this! ''Like...'' And I unconsciously put my hand over Minho's eyes for him to close his eyes...for me to prove my point. And because I was nervous and panicking...

        ''Ah! What the hell?!'' Yes. I slapped him. Right in the face. And he was drinking coffee.  And before my hand landed on his face, it hit his arm. And yes, the coffee was poured on him.

        ''You guys...you're weird,'' Teahyun said as he was looking at an absent-minded me, and a neighborhood idiot. He stared at us for a few seconds and laughed out loud. ''Let's just...let's just go,'' he said while catching his breath. Minho and I sighed in relief as we were following Taehyun, but then, he turned around and said with a straight face, ''But I'm not buying your alibi,'' and started walking again. He. Was. Creepy.

        ''Oh! Noona! Annyeonghasseo!'' Seungyoon welcomed me and bowed. He quickly grabbed the cups of coffee and offered me to sit. He's the sweetest.

        ''Oh. Annyeong!'' Jinwoo oppa and his precious smile greeted me. ''Ah! Minho-ah, what happened to you?''

        ''Long story. I just need to change clothes quickly.'' Minho's clothes look out of place though. All of the other members were wearing their usual practice clothes I often saw when I watched WIN.

        ''Oppa, annyeonghasseo!'' I greeted Seunghoon oppa, who was practicing his choreography in front of the mirror. He looks so handsome while dancing and he seemed serious and focused.

        ''Annyeong,'' he said while looking at my reflection, and continued to practice. He was cold. ''Seungyoon-ah, kindly get my wallet and pay your noona for our coffees.''

        ''De.''

        ''Ah kamsahamnida,'' I said and bowed. ''I think I have...'' I lost my words because Namdiva was staring at me, judging me. Damn. ''I'll go now. Thank you.''

        ''Where are you going?''

        ''I have to--'' And I realized he wasn't talking to me.

        ''I'll go change clothes,'' Minho said. ''Can I?''

        ''Aisssh, hyung. You can change clothes here. Noona's already going. And you're already late. We can't let you escape again,'' Taehyun said.