Chapter 9: Ruse

''Oppa?'' What? But I want to go home already!

        ''We can just eat at a resto that's just near from here. But I know you're ankle still hurts, so it's fine if you don't want to. We can just talk tomorrow or just...whenever,'' Seunghoon oppa said with disappointment. What to do?! I feel like I can't say no. Despite his busy schedule, he made time for us to talk. I don't know how to explain what I feel right now. It's just that maybe I'm nervous of what could happen if I go with him. I won't know what to say if he starts asking about Minho. Speaking of hugeboy...

        ''Oppa, I just have to answer this. Can you wait?'' I ran to the kitchen. I felt a relief leaving Seunghoon oppa for a moment.

        ''Skye!'' He shouted and I nearly dropped my phone. Damn. This guy! He'll make my ear bleed!

        ''Why are you shouting? Listen, I--.''

        ''Hyung's there, right? Ugh. I knew this could happen!''

        ''Wait. What? What could happen?'' We're in trouble. We're in a really big trouble, Minho-ah.

        ''You see, I kind of think that he knows something about us already. He seems suspicious the whole day...''

        ''What?!'', I shouted and remembered that oppa's still in the cafe. As much as I could, I tried to calm down. ''How?''

        ''I'm sorry, okay? It's just that I was so happy when I came back this morning and...just...first, I said that I went to my parents' house and stayed there for the night. And so, I got through that one. But then, they asked me on how I poured coffee on myself and Taehyun said it was because of you. When we were mad at each other, what do you think my reaction should be?''

        ''Damn. I think you'd be annoyed as hell,'' I said, engrossed in his story-telling.

        ''I know, right? But then since I love you, I let it go and said it was my fault, and that I shouldn't have gotten the coffee from you in the first place,'' he said. I was flustered.

        ''So, that's how you really felt? Haha.''

        ''De. Mianhe. Anyway, I miss you already,'' he said. Stop it, Skye. You're supposed to be mad.

        ''Yah! Tell the rest of the story already!''

        ''Okay, okay. So they all got confused...said why I became so kind to you...blah blah blah...and Taehyun butting in...blah blah blah. And oh, when we had lunch. Seungyoon said maybe I followed you to the restroom...well, which was right. Of course I denied it. I just said I saw you hurt. But then, Jinwoo hyung saw me carrying you out of the restroom before I ran to get the bandage. Generally, they were teasing me to you, which of course, I acted like I hate the idea. But then, Seughoon hyung had these mysterious glances at me. Do you know what I mean? Even though he's like his usual self, he looked at me like he knows something.''

        ''I feel guilty. We weren't careful enough.''

        ''De, so whatever you and hyung will talk about, just act like you hate me, like I'm the person you hate the most, like I'm nothing to you. You can answer his other questions honestly except the ones about me. Get it?''

        ''Got it. Wish me luck,'' I said.

        ''Love you. Fighting!'' We almost sounded like we're on a mission or something. ''This should be easy for you. Remember when you were my anti-fan? Just do that again. Haha.''