Chapter 14: Your Call

''Ahh...I got a good sleep in the plane,'' Jinwoo hyung said as he headed to the bathroom. We're back at our dorm early today. We even fixed our things already. Jet lag is not in our vocabulary anymore.

        ''It's good to be back in Korea,'' Taehyun said and lied on the couch.

        ''Oh come on! Cut it already! You're always saying that! 'It's good to be back in Korea'. 'It's good to be back in Japan'. Aish chincha!'', Seungyoon nagged. ''Aish! Minho hyung! Don't eat too much!'' What the f*ck?! He even noticed me! I gulped down my juice and shoved some more kimbap in my mouth. It hurts me when he nags about my eating. Can't he see? I don't gain weight easily now! ''Enough already!''

        ''Yah! I'm stressed! I'm stress-eating!''

        ''You mean you're always stressed? Who are you kidding here, huh?'' Sh*t. This leader sure is annoying. Fine, fine. ''That's it. Put them down.''

        ''Oh. I have to go somewhere today,'' I said, remembering that I have to go to Skye's old dorm.

        ''Where?'', Taehyun asked.

        ''Wae? Do you want to go with me? You can't.''

        ''As if I want to.''

        ''Minho, where are you going?'', Seunghoon hyung, whom eyes were puffy, asked. We've been back to normal when we arrived this morning. He welcomed me happily and I appreciated it. He seemed exhausted and a little bewildered though. I wonder why because he already told us that his back is fine.

        ''I'm going shopping with Dana,'' I lied. Sorry, sis.

        ''Oh. Okay. I'm going somewhere too. You know, I saw this pet supply store. I'm going to buy new dresses for Lee Hee. Haha,'' he said. He didn't look excited though.

------------------------------------------------------

        ''Annyeonghasseo,'' I greeted Jihyun. Her eyes widened at the sight of me. I could tell that she's so nervous. I just sat down and she sat in front of me, placing her water on the table. ''I thought Skye would be here.''

        ''Oh, no. I think it's better that she's not here,'' she said. Whoa there. I'm confused.

-------------------------------------------------------------

        ''Oppa, thank you for being with me,'' I said as we got out of my car.

        ''It's fine. I'm glad you asked me to,'' he said.

        ''Should we...?''

        ''It's fine, Mr. Choi. I'll be alright.''

        ''Seunghoon-ssi, please take care of her,'' Mr. Seo said and tapped oppa's shoulder.

        ''De, I will,'' oppa assured him. We walked inside the building and the guard and receptionist smiled at us. As we walked, I held onto oppa's arm since every step I make was tiring me out. He was wearing a long-sleeved polo so I felt hesitant clinging to his arm. His sleeve was getting crumply because of me, so I loosened my tight grip. But before I pulled my hand away, he held it in it's place, as if saying, 'Don't let go'. I stared at him, but he was just looking straight, continuously walking. We entered the elevator and we were just silent. I couldn't read his face. I have no idea what he was thinking. His hand left mine and pushed the button where we're going. And in my shock, he held my hand again, tighter this time. He felt warm. How could I thank him before I go? All I did was to hurt him.