Flachback

Flaschback to Inkos death
Third persons Pov

The 7 year old boy Izuku Midoriya and his Mother Inko Midoriya were walking on the street back home from grocery shopping when the Black Van came driving around the corner.
His mother looked over her shoulder to see where the noice came from, when she saw the car driving in their direction.
Getting Panicked she grabbed her son hold him in front of her and tried to get away from the car.
Sadly she was to slowly or said in a better way, the car was to fast and crashed on the sidewalk hitting the woman and her son.
The carrying mother died at the scene with her son crying next to her.
"I love you bunny" She said and closed her eyes leaving the green haird boy alone.
The Boys leg had to get amputated but apart from that he had no other injury.

Flaschback to half a year after the accident
Third persons Pov

At first Izuku liked his father and was happy living with him but after half a year when no therapist came to watch after the boy it changed.
They moved to a place little Izuku would never forget.
When they came to the house that was just a disguise for the secret 'basement' they were welcomed by a bunch of creepy locking people.
One of them took Izuku to a room, a dark room.
A room with a mattress on the floor and a light bulb hanging from the ceiling.
"Hey bud, I'm so sorry that you have to be here I wish I could free you but I would die and you probably too. All the other people are going to treat you like garbage but I will try to make your life here better ok?"
the purple person said, Izuku just looked at him scared.
"Here i put some note books, a quiz and a coloring book under your mattress. You have to hide them but when no one is here you can use them. Here are some pens and you will get out of here eventually so I will try and teach you some stuff ok."

Izukus Pov

The Purple man was nice, I nod and sit on the mattress.
"I have to go now, this is going to be hard but stay strong and don't talk back to them or it will only get worse!"
I nod again and watch the purple man leave.
Now it's dark and quiet.

Time skip: an hour later

I'm sitting on the mattress knees on my chest crying when the door opens and the light hit my face.
"Come out brat you have a doctors appointment!" The blue haird scary man said and I followed him out of the room.
After walking past some rooms and corridors we came to a room, it kind of looked like one in the hospital.
Maybe their good people, doctors are good people!
"A-are you a doctor?" I looked up to the blue haird man who looked angry.
"Shut the fuck up brat!" after slapping my face he leaves the room.
"Oh no, is the little kid hurt? Come sit here, I will help you." He grinning and tapped on a hospital bed.
I walk over and quietly sit on the bed.
The man in the white coat grabbed my arm and looked at me with a creepy smile.
"This will hurt a bit" I nod and he takes a knife from the tabel next to him.

Third persons Pov

The boy lookes at the knife and then at the 'doctor'.
"W-what are you doi-" befor Izuku can finish his sentence a sharp pain goes through his body.
Screaming and crying out in pain he lookes over to the 'doctor' who is cutting letters in his arm.
"S-stop! Please Stop!" he cries out.
"Shut up!" the man looks at Izuku annoyed, he grabs something from the tabel next to him and puts it in Izukus mouth.
After the man finished cutting in Izukus skin multiple times at the same place, he looks at the '8TON' that he cut in the boys arm and smiled satisfied.
Izuku was laying on the hospital bed with tears streaming down his cheeks and pain in his eyes.
The piece of fabric in his mouth makes his throat dry and hurt.
Thinking it was over he relaxes a bit.
The man takes a needle with a light green substance in it and injects it.
The boy was confused but after a minute a pain started to creep up his legs till it eventually was in his complete body.
Shaking and crying from the pain he lays on the hospital bed screaming in the fabric.
The 'doctor' smiles and stands up.
"You're our 8 test object, please stay alive it would be such a shame to do all of the work again on an other child" he grins at the look in Izukus eyes "This will hurt for some time if you dont die we will do this again tomorrow and than everyday till we get from you what we want"
The Man walks out of the room and left the little boy in pain.

When little Izuku wasn't in the laboratory for tests he was 'training' with shigaraki, his 'father' or other members from the LOV, wich means he was getting beaten up, cut and burned and was told to defend himself.
His 'Free time' he spent mostly with Kurogiri learning or sleeping.
This continued one year.

Flaschback to one year later
Third persons Pov

Izuku was again laying on the hospital bed with the green substance getting injected into him.
Crying silently from the pain he stares at the ceiling.
His eyes begin to glow in a light green and his body begins to shake.
"It's working!" the assistant from the 'doctor' screams.
The 'doctor' comes running to the rooms but instead of going inside he closes and locks the door.
The ground of the Laboratory starts to get torn apart the water in the cup on the tabel next to Izuku floats up in little bubbles and the air gets visible and attacks the assistant.

SILENCE

His eyes stopped glowing and he was laying in his bed unconscious.
The assistant was laying on the floor dead.
The 'doctor' came in smiling.
"We did it"

Flaschback to training of the 9 year old Izuku
Third persons Pov

Izuku was 'training' with a random person.
But the trainings now are different from before.
Since Izuku 'got' his quirk the training was different, every time there was a different person training with him.
A person that would get paid after, but the paying part never happened.
They always faught Izuku till he reached the level where his body was about to give up and let him die his quirk activated and Izuku lost control over himself.
The quirk destroyes everyone and everything in the room. It heals Izuku and fights the danger.
After Izuku loses control he gets unconscious but he is starting to only drift of for a few seconds and than wakes up again.
It seems like Izuku has some control or the quirk just knows Izuku because once Kurugiri was in the training room and he lost control, his quirk destroyed everything and everyone except Kurugiri.
And he as the person that helps Izuku where he can is the only one that is safe around Izuku when he loses control.
But even if Izuku protects and heals himself befor he dies, all of it is torture, physically and mentally.
He, the persons that wanted to safe everyone now kills people and he cant do anything about it!

And these trainings continued, continued same as the torture, beatings, rape and more.

Flaschback to the day Izuku and Aizawa met
Third persons Pov

It was another training day but it was different. Izuku was on the floor unconscious but his quirk didn't activated.
The boy was seriously injured.
The training got paused and Izuku got brought to the Laboratory, the LOV has a person with a healing quirk there so he didn't die but he would have!
Kurugiri sat on a chair and thought about what happened.
He can't let that happen again! He has to get him out of here. Even if that means he himself is going to die when their find out about him helping.

Time skip an hour later when Izuku woke up in his 'room'

Kurugiri looked at the 12 year old boy.
Izuku sat up with pain in his whole body.
"Hey bud, this has to be done fast ok?" Izuku nods
"Ok so you're getting out of here today! I have a plan, in an hour or so I will come here and bring you to another city. They will think you ran away, they trust me so dont worry I will be safe. But when I bring you there you have to find a hero! They will help you and know what to do alright?
You will have to talk to them I know you don't like talking but thats important ok! Talk to them...
For me.. No for your mommy ok? She would want you to talk! Understand?"
Izuku nods.

One and a half hours later

Izuku sits on his mattress with a backpack filled with his books.
The door opens and Kurugiri walkes in.
"Ready?"
Izuku nods.
"Ok, stay safe ok bud? Become the hero you wanted to be!" Kurugiri opens a portal and Izuku walks in.

He's now standing in an alley.
Walking out of it he looks around.

I don't want to be helped!
Their just gonna hurt me!
I'm sorry Mom, I'm sorry Giri..

---------------------------------------------------------

You know where we are now.
Giri is the nickname Izuku has for Kurugiri.
The next chapter will be an explanations of Izukus Quirk!
I hope you enjoyed reading!
Have a wonderful day or Night Hoomans! 🌸💕🐥