A Nice Evening

Third persons Pov

The Yamada-Aizawa Household woke up to the frech smell of pancakes.
The tired Shota Aizawa woke up early just to make some food for his son and husband.
Normaly he would sleep in and be late to whatever they had planed but with Izuku that wasn't possible.
Aizawa didn't mind, the frech food and coffee is something that the man never thought he needed but not drinkin an day old coffe is actually pretty enjoyable.
The married couple will probably need some time to get used to the new morning schedule but some food in the morning wont hurt them.

Hizashi woke up took a shower and changed into a white Tshirt with some colorful print on it, a black check jacket and black sweatpants.

[something like this but he isn't wearing shoes yet]

The loud blond walks to his sons room and opens the already open door further.
The green haird boy is lying in his bed staring at the ceiling.
"Hey there buddy, you're already awake?" Hizashi sais and walks in the room.
Izuku looks at his new father and nods.
"Well good timing cause breakfast is ready!" Hizashi says and walks up to Izukus bed.
The young boy isn't looking to happy about that information but nods anyways.
With his fathers help he gets up from his bed and goes to the kitchen.

Aizawas Pov

After we finished breakfast, what took some time because we had to convince Izuku to eat, we got ready to go out.

I put on a black jeans, a black hoddie and my scarf.
Pretty much what I wear everyday if I'm not in my hero suit.
Izuku got some old clothes from me again.

The drive was awkward, we didn't talk. It was just silence.
It wasn't very hard to see that Izuku didn't want to go out in public and I hate to force him but we don't know his size and what he likes, so he had to come.
Now we're standing in front of the changing room waiting for him.
We tried to get him to chose clothes but he didn't want to so we just asked one of the people that work at the shop to tell us what kids his age normally buy.
We showed him the stuff and figured out what he likes the most through his expressions.
Surprisingly most of the stuff he liked was stuff I would have bought.
Apparently he likes Black as much as I do.

Izuku walks out of the changing room with the clothes in his arms.
"And? Is everything in the right size?" Hizashi says and smiles.
Izuku just nods and then looks at me.
"What is it buddy?"
-I don't need new stuff. I can wear yours.- Izuku signs and I chuckle.
"I know you don't want us to spend money on you but it's ok. If everything fits then we're going to buy it now or do you want to look a bit more. I mean we are most definitely going to buy a lot of stuff, wouldn't it be better if we spend the money on something you actually like?" I say while I go on one knee to be on the same height with him.
Izuku nods once again and Hizashi smiles.
"Well then go look we're right behind you, and If you see anything just say so." Hizashi says and Izuku starts to walk through the store.
He picked up some Hoodies in different colors, a couple of long sleeved shirts and turtlenecks and a T-shirt with the words 'T-shirt' on it. It's still not much but with the other stuff he tried on earlier it will be enough for now.
He tried on the tops and once he was done we went to the pants.
After trying on and looking at pants for some time we decided to get a couple of jeans, shorts and two sweatpants.
We went to the cashier and payed for everything, then went to the food court.
It's actually surprising to me that it's already time for lunch, normally when I go to the mall to buy clothes I'm done in an hour.
Well ok, normally I don't have Hizashi with me and I don't have to buy a whole new closet full of clothes.

"So Izuku, you probably know already that you will have to eat something, and I know you don't want to but you won't find a way out. So what do you want? Pizza?" I ask and Izuku shrugs with his shoulders.
"Pizza it is" says Hizashi and walkes to his favorite restaurant.
I walk with Izuku behind him, he's tired from walking with crutches all day so he's pretty slow wich is understandable.
I think I'm more excited for the day he doesn't have to walk with crutches than he is and I don't know why
I mean I can walk good, it doesn't effect me so why am I so excited for him. *confused dadzawa*

After eating the Pizza we went to a shoe store.
Izuku is trying on some normal black shoes but I saw that he was glaring at some other shoes in the more expensive part of the shop.
"I'm gonna look at some shoes real quick. I'll be right back." I say to Hizashi and Izuku and go to the shelf he was looking at.
In there are shoes in all different colors, green, blue, red, bow- the red ones. I think he looked at them.
I pick them up and look at the price, I mean yeah they are a little expensive but for good shoes it's a good price.
I take the shoes in his size and go directly to the cashier, it's good to have to pairs of shoes anyways so I'm not gonna tell him and give then to him as a surprise. I pack the shoes in one of the empty backs and walk back to where Izuku and Hizashi are.
"I'm back. How are the shoes?" I ask, Izuku looks at me and then nods.
"The shoes fit, I would say we buy them and go to the next store" Hizashi says and I nod.

After getting a jacket for Izuku we went to a furniture store and bought some stuff he seemed to like.
The drive back home was pretty good. We talked, well Hizashi and I and Izuku replied in his own way.
When we got home we watched a movie teacher Izuku some more basic stuff and had dinner.
It was a nice evening.

Izuku is already sleeping and Hizashi and me are talking about tomorrow.
We have work, I mean we could take some more days off but we know that Nezu can't just get some new Pro Heros to replace us.
And the other teachers can't take over all off our class.
Maybe one of us stays here while the other one is working or we have to take Izuku with us to work.
We don't know jet, the only thing that we know is that he can't be alone for such a long time.

——————————————————————————————

Words: 1195

Merry Christmas everyone!

I tried to write in third Persons POV, I don't know if I should do it more often, tell me what you think.
I'm really sorry I haven't postet, I had stress with school, worked on videos and my phone is broken so it was really hard to work.
I got an I Pad for Christmas wich means I can work better now.
I'll try to get another, more interesting chapter out tomorrow.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.
Stay save and healthy and have a great day or night!