Our Son

Aizawas Pov

After we finished eating our early lunch, Hizashi cleaned the dishes while I took Izuku to his room.
Right now we're standing in his room and he is just staring at everything.

"I know it's not that big and exciting but like we said, we're going shopping tomorrow you can buy a lot of stuff for the room and you can always move stuff to another place just ask and we'll help you." I say and the green haird boy turns around and looks at me with tears falling down his cheeks.
I expected a lot but this most definitely not.
"Hey hey don't cry! What's wrong bud?"
-Thank you- he signs and I look at him in confusion.
"Thank you? For what?"
-For this.. For everything- He signs and wipes his tears away.
"This is nothing kid, thank you for trusting us" I say and smile.
I go to the shelf next to his new Desk and take one of the note books out of there.
"We already bought a couple of these for you and some other stuff. You can find everything we bought for you in the shelf.
If you want you can write down some things you want for your room or design your room in the notebook and we take it with us tomorrow to know what we are looking for." I say while showing him where everything is.

He nods slowly and I smile at him.
"Do you want to do it now or do you want to do something else?" I ask him and he looks at me for a couple of seconds.
-Now- he signs and I nid.
"Well then do as you please. If you need anything, we put a bell on the desk so just ring it and we'll come to you.
You shouldn't try standing up by yourself, right now it's to dangerous and difficult.
You will get better soon so don't worry but till then don't hesitate to get us."
I say while helping him.sit down.
"I'll keep the door open a bit so Yuri can walk around in here, if that is ok with you." I say and he nods and opens the notebook.
"Well then have fun." I say walking out the room leaving the door open a couple of inches.

I walk into the kitchen getting a cup of coffee and then sit down across from Hizashi who is working on his computer.
We both sit at the kitchen table in silence till Hizashi looks up from his Computer and looks at me with a smile.
"So far it isn't that bad is it?" He sais and chuckles.
I nod and look into my coffee.
"You're right, it's working pretty well"

Time skip to 7pm
Still Aizawas Pov

It's already pretty late, and Hizashi is making dinner.
Till now all we did was work and watch over Izuku.
To be honest, I thought it would go really bad but it's actually quite nice.
Izuku didn't do much, he just wrote in his notebook and I think he worked a bit jn the Quiz book we bought him.
Now and then he asked for help to get to the toilet or get something to drink but that was it. Every 20 to 30 minutes we looked in his room to check if everything is ok.
I know it sounds way to overprotective but it's necessary, if he would have a panic attack or something we wouldn't notice and he could and would do something that isn't good for him.
It's better to be a little overprotective at first.
At least till he gets a little better. Our little room visits we're not much of a deal, just looking in his room though the open door for a couple of seconds and done.

We think it was a good idea to just let him do what he wants.
He needs to understand that he is free and save and even though we have to check on him a lot it wouldn't be good to just sit next to him the entire day.

I just set the table and I think Hizashi is finished with cooking in a minute so I'm going to Izukus room to get him.
I go into his room just to see the cutest thing I've ever seen. I think I'm actually going to die now.
Izuku is sleeping on his desk, he probably fell asleep while writing in his notebook cause it's still open beneath him.

[Picture is mine]

I pull my phone out of my pocket and take a picture.
I wish I could just put him in his bed and let him sleep but he has to eat three meals a day to get back to normal eating habits.
I go up to him and lay a hand on his back.
"Izuku wake up, Dinner is ready"

Silence

"Izuku wake up."

He slowly openes his eyes and blinks for a view time.
He looks up to me and finishes.
He probably forgot that he lives with us now.
"Hey calm down, no need to be scared. It's just me."
He looks at me and nods slowly.
"I would have let you sleep but you have to eat dinner. Hizashi made Misosoup and rice."
It's pretty much the only think he can cook so it's no wonder he made it again.

I help him out of the chair and give him his crutches.
We walk out of his room.in the kitchen to see the food ready on the table.
"Hey there little listener.
I just gave you a little so please try to eat it all, ok?" Hizashi says smiling and Izuku nods.
I help him sit down and we all start to eat.

After we finished dinner we brought Izuku back to his room and helped him in his bed.
"Goodnight bud, the bell is on the nightstand if you need anything get us." I say walking out of the room.
"Goodnight!" Hizashi sais and turns of the light.

I pull out my phone and show Hizashi the picture of Izuku.
He would have screamed if I didn't stop him.
I look at him annoyed and he smiles a bright smile.
"I can't believe this bean is our son now."
"Yeah." I say with a small smile on my face.

------------------------------

Word count: 1061

Thank you all for reading and thank you for all the support.
I will make at least 2 chapters a month but try to upload every week. With my YouTube it's hard because I have nearly no free time but I'll try my best.

Have a great day or night and stay safe! 🌸