Quirk: Elements

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Quirk: Quirkless

That is what the doctor said..

Quirkless

But it probably should be tested again...

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Quirk: Elements

Explanation: The user of the Quirk is able to control the four elements Water, Earth, Fire and Air.
Without specialized training the owner is not abel to control his power.
With to many strong emotions or when his life is in danger, the owner loses control.
In that case the owners eyes will light up and he will destroy anything around him. Meaning Living Creatures, the ground, and Objects.
When the owner is out of control he can only be stopped if he gets unconscious, the quirk gets stopped/erased or (what never happened befor) he calms down with help of special objects or creatures.
Once out of control the owner or quirk isn't able to see the difference between good and bad people and will kill both, with the exception of creatures or objects he is emotionally attached to.

Disadvantages:
The owner of the quirk can not create the elements, he can only control them if they are in his surroundings.
Once out of control it is really dangerous.
After using the quirk the owner gets really exhausted and weak.

---------------------------------------------------------
Kinda Important

I have no Idea if you can understand what I mean.
I have everything in my head but don't know if my explanation is understandable.
If you have any questions please ask!
(and the quirk is comparable with the power of Aang from Avatar but like I said he can only control them if they are there)