Chapter 11

~ M A N S I O N ~

Clarke's POV

Once in my car, I drove until I was at my second home. At Murphy's. He, Alec and Miller have a little apartment together and we hung out there a lot recently. I looked at myself in my mirror, I had already looked better. My eyes were still red but I managed to clean all the dried mascara under my eyes. Piper had fallen asleep once again in the car, it was her nap time. I didn't want to wake her so I got out of my car and slowly closed the door. I walked over to her door, and opened it. I took my sleeping daughter in my arms before walking to the door. I pushed the bell for apartment 2. Moments after a voice came through the apartment building.

"Yes?" I heard Murphy's voice.

"Murphy, I need to talk. Can I come in?" I asked trying hard not to break down right there and then.

"Ummm, Yeah sure I guess. Just hold on a sec." He said. He sounded suspicious. Was there something I had done wrong? Maybe he was busy and I was annoying him. I turned around getting ready to leave when I heard the buzzer, which meant the door was now unlocked. I opened the door and got up the stairs to apartment 2. I knocked before entering. When I opened the door, I saw Raven kissing Murphy. They didn't seem to notice my presence, so I cleared my throat. They both looked at me shocked. But then they realized I had been crying and they looked even more concerned.

"Omg, you weren't supposed to find out this way." Raven said. I rolled my eyes.

"Finally, I thought murven never was going to happen. I'm happy for you guys, you are so cute!" I said while hugging them both. They locked shocked at my reaction which didn't make sense to me considering I always wanted them to end up together.

"So, you're not mad?" Murphy's deep voice asked me.

"Of course not! I mean I would have liked to know sooner but I'm not mad." Raven smiled at me and then looked over at Murphy before kissing him again. I took out my phone from my back pocket, I saw I had a lot of missed calls, but I didn't care and took a picture before they pulled away. Murphy looked at me with a "really" look but Raven just blushed.

"If you're not mad, then why have you been crying?" Murphy asked, stepping forward. He looked at me with concerned eyes.

"Let me just get Piper to bed, and I'll explain everything." I replied. They nodded and Murphy led me to a room, his office. I didn't understand why he would take me there.

"Why are you bringing me into your office?" I asked him. He just laughed and opened the door. He had changed all the furniture, one side of the room, there were baby things and a bed and on the other side there was a double bed for me. There was also a small closet and some toys for Piper. I cried. The fact that he thought of doing this made me cry even harder in his shoulder. I hugged him, not knowing what to say.

"I figured you could use a room of yours, since you basically live here now." He said while laughing.

"Thank you so much, you don't know how much that means to me." I said, still crying. I pulled away from the hug and lied down Piper on the small bed. I pulled the covers over her petite warm body and closed the lights before closing the door as well. I couldn't help but wonder, how had I become friends with such good people. I was really lucky, I didn't deserve them. My mind thought back to the first time I saw Murphy after Finn.

I was eating ice cream on the couch. I was alone in the house except for Bellamy in his room. But he wouldn't dare to talk to me. I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door to reveal Murphy, a friend of Finn. I smiled a bit at him. Piper was with her grandmother at the mall to buy some clothes. I was wearing pyjamas but I didn't care. He smiled apologetically. "Hey, can we talk?" He asked me. I had nothing better to do. If I stayed with grumpy boy, I would most likely get in a fight but if I got out with Murphy at least I could leave the house without everyone worrying about me. It's not like Bellamy would care anyways. So I nodded. "Just hold on a second let me get my shoes, then we can go walk outside, I need air." I said and put on my shoes. I got outside and closed the door, locking it with a key. That's how I met that thoughtful boy. At first he felt bad and thought that he had a blame to take, but our relationship grew a lot and we ended up getting along really well.

What got me out of my thoughts l was Raven giving me a glass of water.

"Here" She said sitting down next to me on the couch. I explained the whole story about what happened with Bellamy. They knew that I didn't get along with him, but usually I would come to them to change my thoughts and not talk about my problems. I have to admit though that it was really nice taking a bit of the weight off my shoulders.

"If I ever see that boy, I'm gonna fucking kill him." Murphy said which made Raven nod making me know nobody could hurt her best friend. Miller and Alec got up and Alec put a hand on my shoulder.

"They won't find the body, don't worry." Alec said. I knew they were joking but they all had serious faces on and I just hoped it never had to come down to that. I hated him but not enough to kill him. I laughed silently.

"You know I love you guys?" I told them. They felt more of a family than my own. Expect for Octavia, I felt left out of the family. My mom worked late and was never home, Bellamy was an asshole, Marcus was out of town a lot because of his work. Only Octavia was here for me when nobody was. But these guys, they were there for me and I knew it. I was so grateful. They all took me into a tight group hug. When I pulled away, I had a bright idea.

"OMG call me crazy, but it would be so nice to move in all together. Murphy, Raven, Miller, Alec, Octavia, Piper and I." They all smiled.

"It would be great but we'd need a mansion and god knows we're not rich." Miller said with a laugh.

"Not really, Murphy and I would share a room, Alec and Miler would share one. We would only need about 5 rooms." Raven said thoughtfully. I could tell she was truly considering it, and so was I.

"Yeah, and I don't mind sleeping with Piper, so only four rooms. And we could all pay a little." I said full of hope. They all looked like they were considering it.

"Maybe, we'll see later. For now you can stay here." Murphy said.

"Well I won't take one of your rooms without paying a rent." I said firmly.

"Clarke you don't have to-"

"Yes I do and I will." I replied. If it wasn't for me, Murphy would have argued but he knew me too well. He knew I was incredibly stubborn and I wouldn't take advantage of him.

"Anyways, I've got calls to make. I love you all and thank you so much for being here for me. Good night." I said heading to the door. I opened the door of the small bathroom and took a quick shower. Once I was done, I brushed my teeth with my own toothbrush (I had one at Murphy's and one at Raven's). Then I stepped out of the bathroom and looked at my phone. I had 47 missed calls, 32 text messages, and 19 voicemails. I understand why they were worried after all that happened I couldn't blame them. I started scrolling through the messages. Octavia texted me, my mom, Marcus and also Bellamy.

From: Bellamy

Clarke I'm sorry just please get home everyone is really worried.

I scoffed to myself reading his message. It didn't matter that he was sorry, he still said it. I left him on read and I called my mother, followed by Octavia. She was worried but she knew I was safe with a bunch of people around me. I also brought up the whole "living together" thing and she said that she'd think about it. I mean it would be fun. I know she'd like to but I guess she just doesn't want to leave her brother I don't know.

Anyways, that day I went to sleep very early. I was drained, and I knew that Piper wasn't going to let me sleep the whole night, so I thought it might be best to get some rest while I still could.

————————————————————————

A/N

Soooooo, this chapter we learned a bit more of Clarke's friendship with Murphy. There was Murven. I'm sorry I couldn't include some Linctavia, but promise there will be some in the next chapter.

If you liked, please vote and comment to inspire me. Thank you very much for reading.

Very appreciated my loves, 💕💕💕