Jealous ~ ♪ ~ 2

Three people had walked into the familiar room that you and Ellie had been sitting in.

The only figure you found remotely familiar was Maria, along the side of two others; one male, the other female.

The male presented to be around his early 20's. He was wearing a warm and suprisingly clean looking beige jacket, regular blue jeans and a grey plain shirt. His hair was fairly long and black.
He wore a kinda and warm smile on his face, he looked very welcoming and genuine.

Beside him was a very..how do you say it- Beautiful girl. Of course her beauty could never compare to Ellie's.
She wore a red button up shirt, paired with some black jeans and a brown coat. Her hair was brown and really complimented her facial features.

"Okay so..Dina, Jesse- This is (Y/n)"
Maria said in her loud and confident voice.
The person who you soon figured out was Jesse, widened his friendly smile.

"Nice to finally meet you (Y/n)!!"
He said happily, holding his hand out in the process.
"Nice to meet you too, Jesse!"
You replied with just the same amount of excitement. You both shook hands before Dina walked forward.

She was oddly intimidating..pretty sure it was because of her beauty?
You were pulled out of your thoughts when you felt someone squeeze you very tightly.

You soon realized Dina had hugged you, you quickly return the hug before breaking apart.

Dina pulls away and places her hands on your shoulders. She jumps in excitement and squeals in a feminine manor. Her excitement was practically contagious.

"It's so great to meet you!
Ellie's spoken so much about you!!"
Dina spoke- happiness still very apparent in her voice.

Her happy mood was radiating off her, so you gladly return just the amount of ectastic.

"Same to you-
It's such a pleasure to meet you!"
You say chuckling towards the end of your sentence.

Ellie continues to stare at the back of your head, she trails her stare down to your shoulders that were being gripped by Dina-

Don't get me wrong, Ellie has a lot of trust in you and knows Dina would never try anything with you,
But that didn't stop the burning feeling in the bottom her chest.

Ellie quickly stands up and places a hand on your shoulder, pushing off Dina hand in the process.
She forces a smile and speaks up-

"Okay great, you all know eachother...
now (Y/n) and I have to go.."
Ellie says as she tries pulling you away from Dina's grasp.

"Ellie, Maybe you should let (Y/n) socialise with others..?"
Maria spoke up, grinning at Ellie's possessive behaviour.

Ellie doesn't speak, she just looks at Maria with a blank face- occasionally glancing at (Y/n).

It's not like Ellie's obvious signs of jealousy were going unnoticeable.
You smirked before gripping Ellie's hand making her take a peek at your now intertwined hands.

"Thanks Maria, but I think I'll stick with Ellie for now."
You say, you remain smirking as you speak up and squeeze Ellie's hand.

You look at Dina and Jesse and smile once more.
"I'll talk to you guys later,
it was great meeting you!"

Jesse looks at you and smiles again, with that very warm look upon his features.
"Great! See ya later!"
He says with a firm nod.

You grin at his reply.
"We have to talk more soon!
I would love to get to know you!"
Dina said once again..loads of excitement clear in her voice.

You nod your head causing your
(Y/h/c) to shift from behind your ear
and widen your smile at the brown haired girl.

"Talk to you guys later!"
You wave and walk out, Ellie's hand still intertwined within your own, causing her to follow you..

You're definitely going to tease her about this later..

—————————————

Before we start-
I just wanted to say...
Thank you for your support on this book!!<3
You all seem so nice, feel free to follow me on Instagram and talk to me when ever you want!
: @/lemon.cozz