Fuck ~ ♪

3 months had passed since you arrived at Jackson. Things have been...interesting?? You soon learnt about Ellie's Ex girlfriend, 'cat' who you seemed to grow a hatred for despite never meeting her.

Soon enough you were having daily combat fighting lessons with Dina, occasional shooting technique lessons with Jesse and guitar lessons with Joel and Ellie every night.

Everything in Jackson was great..
for now...

- Time Skip -

"Oh fuck-!" I yelled as my horse, biscuit, walked me through the branches of snow causing the awfully cold substance to topple onto me.

"Dude, chill out. I don't want to attract any infected." The red headed girl spoke with a chuckle towards the end of her sentence and continued to roll her eyes. You look at her with a shocked face, your mouth hanging open and furrowed eyebrows.

"Says the one who was fucking around in the theatre you piece of shi-"
"You better not finish that fucking sentence (y/n) or it won't end well"

You two conversed back and forth, throwing awful insults back at one another. You both came to a halt at the voice of what sounded like a female.

"Gotta watch out for intruders.." the feminine sounding voice spoke quietly in a hushed tone.

You both quickly dismounted your horses and Ellie rushed towards you, pulled an arm around your neck and kept the other hand cupped around your mouth. You rushed the two of you behind a tree and looked down at you, pulling a finger towards her lips indicating for you to be quiet.

"We have to find that bitch.." A deeper sounding voice spoke, this voice sent shivers down your spine- and no. Not in a s3xual way...more of a..scared way.
- Your POV -
Who was the 'bitch' they were talking about? Was is me? Was is Ellie?

I was suddenly taken out of my thoughts when I was forcibly grabbed by the arm. I panicked until I felt a pair of cold hands grasp my face. Ellie must of caught onto the fact that I was shocked by her sudden movements and attempted to calm me down as quiet as possible.

She tilted my head upwards to hers and once again, lifted a finger to her lips indicating for me to be quiet. Ellie had crouched down and I followed her immediately..

"As soon as I see her, I'm gonna shoot the fuck outta her smug face"

My heart stopped at the remark that was made. Sure, I didn't know if it was directed towards me or Ellie but either way, the thought still scared the shit out of me.

Ellie stealthily pulled my tense arm, towards an abandon looking building that we could sneak through without being seen, leaving through the other exit of the building.

With each step I took, I felt a wave of relief fill my system since no alerting noises were made.

- Time Skip -

We both had made it through the back exit of the building successfully.

"Holy fuck..that was close"
I spoke in a rasped voice, my heart thumping faster than it ever had.

Ellie didn't reply, she just gasped for one last breathe of air before straightening her posture.
She seemed alert, like something was close.

I look at her in confusion, I opened my mouth about to speak before noticing Ellie had quickly lifted a finger to her lips. I didn't say anything, obviously.

I was confused, did she hear something?

That was until I heard a single whistle and felt an awfully painful shot of pressure enter my shoulder...

I looked down at my now bloodily drenched shoulder and gasped as I fell on the floor from the pain and shock I was in..

An arrow was submerged in my shoulder..

——————————————
I just got out of my mental institution!
I apologize for not updating!