Chapter 6

"Yu Tong, won't you reconsider my feelings?" Zhan Yao asked him shyly.

"What kind of joke is this?"The man nodded, then looked at him expectantly.

"Maybe it is not a joke" Zhan Yao relented. The man's brown eyes flickered with surprise for a moment. Then narrowed his eyes at him. Zhan Yao instead felt embarrassed as he managed to keep his expression from changing. 

"You change more than an attitude in a minute and you always lie to me, how do you expect me to believe this shit?" He refused to be excited about this sudden quick confession. Yu Tong wasn't a dumb man to believe a love could happen in this shirt while. He could remain dignified. Even if Zhan Yao dropped his guard down and came in to him, still he wouldn't believe him.

"You are right. I will remain always lonely because I am mentally choppy and skittish" He told him politely. Then he turned and headed to the closet to grab his pajamas. Looking at his back Yu Tong could feel his agony and desolate after he retrived from being presistent.

"Want me to help you wear your clothes" Yu Tong followed him then sighed, opening the door closet for him and grabbed something for Zhan Yao to wear trying to make it up with him.

"Let me believe you this time but if you seemed to be lying, I will be the one to kill you instead" Yu Tong leaned forward and kissed his cheek. The latter looked up, surprised, his dark eyes sparking with interest. He quickly hugged him and teared silently for the first time, Zhan Yao was sincere with his feelings.

"Do you like me even for a bit?" Zhan Yao asked before Yu Tong looked subtly around, scratching his nose and tilting his head. He didn't want to tell him that he feels so weak to him and his beauty is somehow magnetic.

"A bit yeah, and don't ask me again." He murmured under his breath, pleased he had finally gotten his playful Zhan Yao's attention. He rolled his eyes at the admiration in his smily eyes.

"Hey babe" Zhan Yao giggled and teased Yu Tong as he walked back  throwing away his clothes acting all sexy and seductive. In the other hand, Yu Tong tried to keep his mouth from falling open. He had barely been able to restrain himself and not jump at the cute man and eat him.

"Come here!" Yu Tong wasn't patient enough, he caught up with him, putting a playful arm around his shoulder. Zhan Yao turned back and looked at him with a wink before walking away to the bed and layed there landing his arms for Yu Tong to join him in.

Looking at him, Yu Tong noticed for the first time how the corners of his eyes swerved every time he laughed. He had the charismatic beauty of a leading actor. His eyes were light brown and they shone even brighter when he was talking passionately about something he loves, like food.

"Hey! What are you spacing out about" His voice rang into Yu Tong's thoughts snapping him back to reality.

His eyes suddenly widened at the sight of his sexy position. As beautiful as a blossoming rose, he had nothing but a white towel, wrapped loosely around his waist. His lips were smiling casually at Yu Tong making his heart stop in it's track. His eyes looked down from his face to his bare chest, and swallowed hard at the firm dampened flesh.

"So sexy, beautiful and sexy!" Yu Tong breathed harshly, having a full view of his small waist and flat buttocks. He turned to his side in one swift, away from his sexy naked body. He bite his fingers, pressing his legs together in an effort to contain the throb that had begun to pulsate in between his thighs.