Chapter 13

After Steven Yeun's unexpected answer, everyone looked dumbfounded. Meanwhile, Zhan Yao was not feeling well, he lost his focus for a while and wanted to simply shoot his father dead when he indicated that he would save Yu Tong instead.

"However....." The man added reluctantly to raise the tension and provoke the situation too much.

"I will die with you. If only one has to live, then it should be Yu Tong, but I will certainly die with you, because my heart can't stand your parting, my little child"

The answer could not be more surprising for both of them, they were already amazed by who was arguing that Steven would die for his adopted child. But this was the father's love, that Yu Tong missed his whole life, and he never felt it in contrast to Zhan Yao. And this was what he did object to,

"Did you get your Desired answer? You are so selfish cat and silly! Have you considered that I lived as an orphan all my life unlike you who lived having a father close by?" Yu Tong seemed shocked an devastated. He wouldn't believe his father chose to die for his other son leaving him again alone.

"I have no life with you two, you have already built up your own world without me. Steven! I feel like your answer was nostalgic, maybe longing for something that was long gone, however, it did not make me believe your feelings for me as strong as they are for Zhan Yao, who is blinded by jealousy to see the obvious before him."

"Yu Tong!" Tears started to fall from Yu Tong's eyes when he found that what he had lived with Zhan Yao up until now was just a lie or a trick he made to take revenge on his father. Steven felt he had destroyed Yu Tong with his answer, which he thought would satisfy both sides, but ended up hurting one more than the other.

Suddenly the sound of helicopters rang out, the family small emotional meeting ended with the intervention of the Special Military Forces and Interpol. The island was surrounded by all means, there was no outlet left for Steven Yeun to escape through.

"What the hell!" He was puzzled, who could find him so easily if no one had divulge his hideout to the authorities.

"Zhan Yao!" He rolled his eyes in attempt to find the answer to his persistent curiousity. The tone of his voice pulled Zhan Yao from his long reverie. He soon let go of Yu Tong and retrieved his gun then apologized.

"Sorry Mr. Steven but it's time you surrender yourself!" The top wanted man just stood there with his eyes wide and his mouth open in shock. Was he just betrayed by his son, aren't they working together to protect their target and secure the confidential Datas they have and money?

Steven just realized that his plan was completely destroyed by Zhan Yao as simple gesture of revenge. "You will regret this" He said angrily then looked behind to see the marine troops and army with their riffles pointed at him ordering him to surrender.

"Calm down honey, you will be in our care," The head of MSS said moving a stray piece of her hair back in place. She flashed them both her dazzling tilted smile, then walked to hold Yu Tong's hand before either of them had a chance to speak, she said.

"I am sorry to make you involved in this matter. I realized your father was too close to you watching over you, I could sense his presence and I had to use you in order to capture him. He is a running criminal"

"Zhan Yao was never a weak target. You were instead targeted by the bad people after your father. And we wanted to guard you without letting you know, so our agent 001 had to come up with a quick plan to make him stick all the time next to you without you realizing" In the midst of her explanation, Yu Tong interrupted her words,