Chapter 11

Exhaling deeply, Yu Tong froze in his seat while repeating in his mind the letters that formed the sentence "This is your father" He trembled as he glanced up the dark screen, wishing that all this was some kind of a sick joke or a nightmare. He really needed to focus before another message occurred.

"Yu Tong! I tend to protect you, MSS Head Minister is not a trustworthy person so watch out. I will come get you soon" The screen then got back to normal leaving the man looks like a dead corpse without a soul. Soon the door to his office slummed open and Bai Chi came in a hurry.

"The headquarters are being attacked, we have to transfer you into a safer zone. Please follow me!" Seeing the hesitation in Yu Tong's face, Bai Chi hastily said,

"Be quick to move, move!" Some large, masked men from the armed forces rushed into the office to drag Yu Tong out while surrounding him from every angle. Bai Chi was leading them to a top-secret hallway. 

The Special Forces had reached the MSS building and completely surrounded it. The commander of the armed forces ordered the immediate evacuation of the building, equipped with black vehicles designated to transport employees while escorting them outside the dangerous area.

"Head Minister! We have only 15 minutes before the attackers reach the building, we need to secure the target. Reality to be told, they are using one of the deadliest weapons alongside with professional assassins, they requested the killing machines" Sounded the commander from the other side of the line. 

"What? The Killing Machines"
This word terrified the head of MSS badly. Killing Machines are human machines devoid of all feelings or sensations and dangerously trained to kill only. They have no identities and no affiliations.

They come from different parts of the world. They are human beings who are either kidnapped or taken from an orpghanhood at a very young age for the purpose of serving large gangs. Sometimes they are used by businessmen and even hired by government to work on dangerous and highly classified missions. The world calls them the Killing Machines.

"Ma'am! A helicopter will reach the roof building in five minutes. Get him ready by then. We must secure Yu Tong at all costs" Zhao Fu heard the new commands and glanced at the disturbed Liu as if waiting for permission to change the plan.

"Liu! We are running out of time, give me the commands now" The woman was hesitant what if all this was just a trick? What if all this was another plan to steal her son from her. Yu Tong if he ever is kidnapped by whomever, she will probably die from fear of exposing him to this inescapable danger and losing a hard work of years. 

"Tell Bai Chi to take him to the helicopter, I trust our men" She stood nervously inside her office like a scary woman surrounded by a dark aura. Praying he wouldn't piss his pants and embarrass himself. Zhao Zhen entered the Head Minister's office while quivering.

"Pardon the intrusion ma'am but"

"What is it?" She didn't cast him a glance while she was checking the CCTV of the whole building and the secret passages. The tall long haired youth was unfortunate enough to pronounce the news about a sudden adversity.

Bai Chi immediately announced that the contact with agent 001 suddenly cut off after the man entered the apartment. He also delivered that there was no signal. He did not know if their agent was aware of the situation or if he himself had cut off contact in order to work quietly.