Distance

3rd pov

Kuroo was standing on the outside of Kenma's door and Kenma was inside his room.

Kuroo puts his hand, and leand his head on the door. "Kenma...I'm..." before Kuroo could finish Kenma interrupts saying...

"Kuroo.... do you think... I'm jealous...?"

Kuroo's eyes widen. "N-No I was just speaking without thinking..." Kuroo says in a low tone.

"Well you never think so try again..." Kenma says in a harsh tone. Kuroo's heart dropped.

"That stung..." Kuroo mumbled.

"Well good because your 90% going to loose your best friend..." Kenma says while crying.

"Kenma... I'm sorry. I really don't know how you feel right now... but I'll give you some space untill you want to talk to me again..." Kuroo says as he walks off...

Kenma's pov

As Kuroo walks off I can soon hear the front door open then silently close.

'Damn it! I just lost my best friend...'

I wanted to die at the moment. I want to talk to someone...

I pick up my phone and call  Yamaguchi.

-"Hello? Kenma? Are you okay? Did you see Kuroo?" Yamaguchi says flooding me with questions.

-"Yes I'm okay. And yes I saw Kuroo... but it didn't end off well... I might have lost my best friend..." I say trying to hold back tears.

-"Well you sound sad.... so open your door because I'm here." Yamaguchi says before hanging up.

I get up and go to the front door and open it. I let Yamaguchi in and then we both sit on the couch.

"Hey Yamaguchi... what did Tsukishima say to you...?" I ask.

"Oh... T-Tsuki?... Well he...he told me to bud out of his and Kuroo's relationship....." Yamaguchi says with a half smile on his face.

Tsukishima said that? I can't believe it...

"You know what...? Yamaguchi! Let's stop sulking over those guys! Let's have some fun. Gather your team mates I'll call Fukorodani's Captain and we'll play some games together.." I say sounding high spirited.

"A-Alright then! I know the perfect game we can play!"  Yamaguchi says sounding fired up.

"Oh? What game?"

"Truth or dare...."

I both start to laugh diabolically. While Yamaguchi is staring at me with a concerned look.
.....
......
Yamaguchi's pov

We are in a big emty room. And these are the people who are here.

•Daichi
•Suga
•Nishinoya
•Asahi
•Hinata
•Kageyama
•Kenma
•Tsuki
•Kuroo
•Fukorodani's Captain (Bokuto)
•Fukorodani's Setter (Akaashi)
•Tanaka
And me.

3rd pov

All of the guys are in a circle and ready to play Truth or Dare. "I wanna go first!" Nishinoya yells. "Go ahead." Suga says while eating popcorn.

"Alright! Truth or Dare...Nekoma's Setter......"

Tbc°•○