Lies

Kenma's pov

This is so sudden...Kuroo and Tsukishima suddenly breaking up? Or stop dating.

"So what made y'all stop dating?" I ask and Kuroo and Tsukishima gives eachother glances. "We just wanted to give other people chances." Kuroo responds. What kind of response is that.

I glance over to Yams who is utterly shooken...he's never carried out a prank like this...all of this is just a lie. I can see Yamaguchi try to say the truth but then he glances at me and stops himself. He can do whatever he likes but he must not wanna ruin the prank.

"W-Well I hope those people figure it out." Yamaguchi says. I look over at the other two and Kuroo hits his head on the table and Tsuki just puts up his glasses.

"Guys...it it just me or the air in here is tense." Shoyo says while Kageyama agrees. "Shoyo's right let's just finish eating and go." I say and we all start to do so.

When we walk out the place Yamaguchi stops me and turn me around.

"Oh yeah? What's up Yams?" I ask. "C-Can we stop this prank I don't even know if my heart can take so many lies." He says. I didn't know he was struggling this much. I hug him and say "we can, I'm sorry."

I can feel Kuroo and Tsukishima's glances on us. I laugh in my head just at that. I let go of the hug then we all get back in a group. "What now?" Shoyo says. "Can just chill at someone's dorm? If so I volunteer Kenma's and Kuroo's since Kenma has games." Yamaguchi says. "Sure." I reply. "Sounds fun!! Let's go!" Shoyo yells.

~~Time skip brought to you by Nagito from the opposite anime UwU~~

We are at my dorm just doing whatever when it started to get late. As Hinata,Kageyama, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi leave out the door I stop Yams and Tsuki to tell them this...I also made sure Kuroo was listening.

"There are lies laying in our words which is the truth teller and which is the liar. Figure that out and you'll get what you want."

After my little speech I walk into my room to lay down. Confusing Yams and Tsuki. Kuroo follows me into my room and glares at me.
"Was that a danganronpa reference? To the lies?" I smiled and nodded. He just sighs, turns off my light, closes my door and walks away.

Well...I wonder if they'll figure it out.
..............

Wait....we never told them about the prank.....

Tbc UwU

(Hello my R.R's sorry for the wait! And yes, I kust had to use a Danganronpa reference I'm all over the franchise right now....maybe I should make a phantom theif Au?...)