Truth or Dare

A/N: This might be boring for some of my RR's (Random Readers ^^;) but it get's interesting....wonder who's gonna get jealous first.... >:)
........................................................................
........................................................................
"Truth or Dare..... Nekoma's setter...."
.....
......
Nishinoya asks Kenma truth or dare. "Truth" Kenma says. While Suga is eating popcorn with Asahi.

"Is it true you and Yamaguchi started hanging out because Rooster head and Salty french fry started hanging out?" Noya asks bluntly

"Well kinda I guess?..." Kenma answers without being hesitant. 

"Well I guess that could work anyway your turn." Says Noya.

"Uhm.... Truth or Dare...." Kenma looked around the room to see who to ask... "Akaashi."

"U-Uh.... dare?" Akaashi responds.

"I dare you to call your crush..." Kenma say giving an evil smile at Akaashi.

"A-Alright..." Akaashi stands up and heads towards the hallway with his phone.

"Hey AkaWshI! You gotta call your-" Bokuto says before his phone started to ring... "Oh it's Akaashi!" He picks up the phone but Akaashi hangs up. Soon after he comes back in.

"Hey AkAwshi!? You didn't call your crush!" Bokuto says.

"Your an idiot...." Tsukishima says.

"Anyway Truth or Dare.... You..." Akaashi points at Asahi. Asahi jumped and almost choked on his popcorn.

"T-Truth? No wait! Dare!...." Asahi says.

"I Dare you to punch the person to your left...." Akaashi says smiling.

"T-To my left?" Asahi looks at his right and Suga's right there... then he looked to the left... it was Daichi... Asahi punched Daichi's arm and then ran.

"Hey you need to come back! It's your turn!" Suga says. Asahi comes back only to get death glares by Daichi.

"Truth or Dare...Nekoma's Captain..." Asahi says.

"Dare... I ain't no wuss!" Kuroo says with confidence.

"I dare to kiss the person next to you...?" Asahi says.

"Well that's easy i-.....WAIT KISS!?" Kuroo quickly looks who he's sitting beside... Kenma.... and Bokuto...."oh jeez... I'm gonna get hit..."

Kuroo slides next to Kenma and kisses him. Kenma punched him in the gut leaving Kuroo stunned....

"Well bro.... that was expected"  Bokuto says choking back a laugh.

"Ow.... a-anyway... Truth or Dare Tsukishima...." Kuroo says while still holding his stomach.

"Ugh.... Truth...."

"Is it true that you absolutely love me and Bokuto."

"No..." Tsukishima says looking away. While Kenma looks at him with a doubtful look.

Tsukishima asks suga Truth or Dare and Suga picked Truth.

"Is it true you have a thing for Daichi..."

The whole room went silent. Except the fact that Suga is brocken.

"Um Tsuki... I think you broke him..." Yamaguchi says.

"I- I uh... well....Yeah..." Suga finally answers.

"Guys I think Daichi dead-" Asahi says while poking Daichi.

"Anyway Kenma noya truth or dare" Suga asks.

Nishinoya responds with dare.  "I dare you to admitt who you think is the best Ace out of all teams."

"Well duh it Asahi! He's good at spiking and he's super nice i love him!" Noya says while having a big smile of his face.

"Ah! Asahi's dead!" Tanaka says screaming.

A few second later coach Ukai comes in yelling. "WHY AREN'T Y'ALL SLEEPING! GO.TO.SLEEP!!"

Bokuto, Akaashi, Kuroo, and Kenma leave to go back to there dorms...
........

□■□Tbc□■□

A/N: Sorry I didn't post the part yesterday! I was still rhinking about ideas! I'm gonna post the next one for today's....well TODAY! Don't think I'm overworking myself my RR's.^^;