Caught

Kuroo's pov

"What is up with that dumb danganronpa reference.....lies? Psh...."

I brush it off convincing myself that it was another one of his stupid ways to confuse me.

I went to Kenma's room to ask him about it but he just looked at me, smiled, and told me that he wasn't gonna tell me. Maybe he just wanted to get back at me for some unknown reason... I walk back inti his room 30 minutes later with the same question.  He just death glares at me and says "I'm playing among us with Shoyo leave me alone."

Kenma's pov

Kuroo has been asking me the same damn question over and over again thinking I'm gonna tell him... I'm also mad at the fact I used a refrence only me and Shoyo would know....maybe Akaashi knows too...maybe I should ask him....and Yams must have been confused at that...I should have explained better....

I call yamaguchi to meet up and I do the same to Akaashi cause why not. "Kuroo I'm going out somewhere." I say as I go to the door. Kuroo responds im a joking way, "My baby is all grown up! Going outside by himself!" "Shut up Kuroo I'mnot going outside." I say as I walk out the door. I head downstairs to see Yams and Akaashi there waiting for me in the room that was empty.

"Hey kenma."
"Hello kenma."
Yamaguchi and Akaashi says at the same him.

I told them the refrence I used and Yamaguchi said he never understood what it ment.... this is what I get for playing to many games. T-T
Akaashi who has apparently played some of it and heard of it understood as soon as I started explaining it.

"It's a Kokichi Ouma refrence. For lies, since he lies alot."

Yams finally caught on and laughed. "Tsuki and Kuroo will never get that!" He says still laughing.

I can hear Akaashi chuckle. "You told them that...I'm surprised Tsukishima didn't get it." Akaashi says leaving me to respond with "I know right." "So are you and Yamaguchi still 'dating' still, for the prank of Tsukishima and Kuroo." Yamaguchi shakes his head and says, "We stopped the prank...it was to many lies to handle...but we never told them it was a prank." Akaashi looks at us, giving us a dumb look. "Y-Ya'll never told them it was a prank-?...." "We just forgot is all." I respond.

The room got silent and Yams finally says, "D-Do y'all feel like someone is watching us?... And hearing our conversation..." I look at him then look the door. I see two people running, I walk out the door then they dart upstairs. Why are they running upstairs and not outside.... who's upstairs?... It slowly came to me...they heard our conversation...and they ran upstairs...and the person who's upstairs is... Kuroo....
(Why did I make this so dramatic 😂)

Yamaguchi and I runs upstairs to see Yaku and Lev talking to Kuroo and his arms are crossed looking at me with the most scariest look I've ever seen him give me.

"So Kenma....you and Yamaguchi were never dating?" Kuroo says in a serious tone. "Uhm...no?" I respond. Yamaguchi backs me up saying, "we were gonna tell y'all yesterday....but we forgot too....it was a prank."

"Haha...what a funny prank...thank you Yaku and Lev." Kuroo says as he sends them off and sighs and walks back into the dorm room. Akaashi comes upstairs and says, "so y'all were caught huh?..." "yes.....yes we were..." me and Yams say simultaneously.

This is gonna suck for the both of us.

~~~TbC~~~

(A/N: hey hey my RR's it's been awhile, I've been writing ideas and this is the one I chose. And the Danganronpa Saiouma phantom thief au is still being worked on. Untill next time❤❤)