A Happy Huntress and a Knight

Every time I think of Fiona, I just hear Lily James talking like she did in cinderella yet I also kinda hear her with a soft Irish accent (which I will make her have!). Also, don't judge me for watching that, I've been stuck with watching my cousins while they watch almost ever movie on Disney+

anyway! back to the new story!

.

.

.

The J of team ORNJ was walking around mantle as he had finished his job of walking children to their school. However, that wasn't the real mission, it was a ruse. Ironwood wanted Jaune undercover to keep an eye out for Robyn Hill and Her Happy Huntresses. However, Jaune really didn't want to as he had heard what they stood for, not to mention Jaune didn't much like the general as he was becoming a bit unhinged, Jaune assumed that it was because he might actually lose to Jaques Schnee, However, General Ironwood was the lesser of two evils and everyone was trying to make sure that Jaques didn't win. He had heard storied of the man and didn't like him, one thing Jaune hated about him was that he was smart, and he used his wits to his advantage and got away with all sorts of crimes. Jaune didn't like people like that, he hated people like that.

Jaune didn't like people who lead with an iron fist. Jaune always looked at the battle like a chessboard, and right now, the chess pieces were in disarray, the problem with knowing the movements of Salem and her faction was that they worked in the shadows, so Jaune was going to do just that, Jaune didn't care what orders Ironwood gave him, Jaune only had one goal, keep his friends alive and don't let Salem win. Ok, that might've been two goals but whatever. Sure Jaune was on the same side as Ozpin and his little circle, but Jaune had now learned not to trust a word out of Ozpin and Ironwood's mouths, they both thought they were better than the other and both lied so much, even to their own friends.

One of the reasons Jaune was walking around was because he was looking for a certain person that may have dealings within the small underground of Atlas and Mantle. However as he turned a corner he had crashed right into someone, he was fine but noticed that the person that he crashed into, who was a woman, was falling, Jaune acted quickly and grabbed the woman's hand and helped them back on their feet.

"Sorry about that" Jaune said with a nervous smile

"It's quite alright" Replied the woman

Jaune got a closer look at her noticed her white hair along with, Sheep ears? she also wore a pin on the left side of her chest, which was that of a Robin.

"I should've looked where I was going," the woman told him while scratching the back of her neck

'cute' Jaune thought, but he shook his head, "no it was my fault, I was in deep thought" Jaune replied with his tone becoming awkward

The woman held out her hand, "Fiona, Fiona Thyme!" the woman, Fiona, introduced her self with an awkward smile

"Jaune Arc" Jaune replied as he shook her hand

"Jaune Arc huh? Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue, Lassie's must love it" Fiona said with a giggle

Jaune smiled and chuckled, "funny, I actually use to say that" Jaune replied

Fiona giggled again, "I think ya should use it more Laddy"

"Really?" Jaune asked

"Aye" Fiona replied, "I think it works"

Jaune smiled, "So... Fiona, would you like to get something to eat?" Jaune asked awkwardly

Fiona's expression was shocked before she smiled and nodded, "why not, I could eat almost eat a horse"