A Date

A/N: I'm not actually going to focus on an actual Full date between Jaune and Fiona, but we will still get a date in this chapter, but in this chapter, we will get hints and what Both Watts and Cinder are doing

.

.

.

Watts was currently in his little hideout as he looked over the information he had gotten about Jaune Arc. If Tyrian thought him worth to mention, then Watts thought he would indeed look into it, however, the more Watts looked the more he didn't find, there was nothing really special about him, he made it into to beacon with poorly made fake transcripts, how he got something like that Watts will never know since those things cost a lot of Lien, something you couldn't even buy on a farmers salary. So far the boy was average, he was a now somewhat a skilled Huntsmen, he was close with the silver-eyed girl as well as the young reincarnation of Ozpin, he grew up in the city of Orleans-

'wait a second' Watts thought

He had heard of the Village before, not because it was one of Vales other bigger cities, but because he had been there on a mission from Salem. He remembered the city quite vividly actually. Salem had sent him there on a mission for some experiments, but if only he could remember. Then Watts had remembered he had kept his files of all his experiments on his old hard drive, however, that also required him to actually get it, it was on his personal computer back in his old lab, which was right by Atlas Academy.

Watts Sighed, "I can't believe how smart yet foolish my younger self was," Watts said with a chuckle "Well, Might as well get out and go for a stroll"

Watts then turned off his computers and grabbed his umbrella before heading out. Once out he saw that it was morning, and he took a deep breath in of the fresh, snowy air of Mantle

"Ah! What a Marvelous day it is"

.

.

.

Fiona woke up to Jaune's arm wrapped around her, and she also noticed her hand was resting on his arm as well, she was confused on how they got like this but then she heard Jaune's tired voice from behind her.

"No Vi... no more make up" Jaune said in his sleep

Fiona almost couldn't handle what she heard and felt like she was going to burst out laughing. She understood how living with 6 brothers was like, but seven sisters were something she couldn't imagine, not that she never wanted a sister but having so many of them would probably give her a headache. Not to mention she couldn't count how many times she had her brothers annoyed her on so many different levels, how they acted, what they did, how dense they were, and let's not talk about the puberty days... Fiona shivered at the memories.

Anyways she slowly left the comfort of Jaune's embrace and her back and sides were no cold, she then grabbed some of her casual clothes and headed to her bathroom to change and take a shower. She took off her shorts and her tank top, before slowly removing her bra and panties and turned on the shower all the way to hot and then waited for the water to warm, which didn't take long, so she stepped in the shower. Grabbing her body wash she put some on her green lufa as she spread the soap around her body, before washing it off and then putting her shampoo in her hands and spreading it all around, before washing it out. Once all the soap was out of her hair, she turned off the shower and stepped out of it as she grabbed her towel and drying herself off.

She looked at herself in the mirror of her bathroom and saw the scar that Tyrian had given her. It started at the bottom of her waist before going upwards. it was about as long as a pen as was still fresh. She trailed her finger over it and remembered how he had somehow cut through her aura, which she would remember next time if she saw the bastard again.