Interest

"All you all ready for today?" Robyn asked her friends

"Yep" May replied

"I'm suited up" Joanna replied, "what about you Fi?"

"Aye! I'm ready lass! don't get your knickers in a twist" Fiona said with a smile

"Alright, good" Robyn said "today's the Rally and we all need to be ready, apparently Ironwood is sending one of it Ace Ops to watch over the rally and make sure everything goes smooth"

"That so? an' here I thought the good ol' general didn't have a heart" Fiona replied with fake happiness

"I know how you all must feel about that and trust me, I don't trust Ironwood nor do I trust his little team" Robyn replied "but we have to deal with it for now"

Robyn then left the room, leaving the three other girls by themselves.

"hey Fi, when are you and that guy going on another date again?" May asked

Fiona rolled her eyes, "for the last time, we're not dating" Fiona replied

"whatever, but why not? I mean he looks like a good guy" May said

"Yeah, why not give him a chance," Joanna said "based on what May told us, I think he's a 1 in 100 kinda guy"

Fiona thought about it, Jaune was indeed a good guy not to mention he wasn't like most of the men here in Mantle, he had some class and was very sweet to her, not to mention he was raised by 7 sisters and she was sure that they would de-man him if he ever broke a girls heart, but then again, she was sure her brothers would do the same thing to him of he did something to her. Fiona had never met a guy like him before, he was always worried about others and not to mention when she looked in his eyes, she could see a strong will inside of them, she could see how determined he was to make the world a better place.

"Aye, your right" Fiona told them, "I think I'll give him a chance"

"atta girl!" May cheered "you can ask him out when you see him again, or just text him"

"Right," Fiona said, "but for now, let's get going, We should really get that place set up for the rally"

May and Joanna nodded and the three walked out from their base and headed to the warehouse where the rally was gonna take place.

.

.

.

Today, Teams RWBY and ORNJ had a day off, and thankful most had plans. Yang and Blake were going to a local club, Weiss along with Oscar were gonna go to the movies, while Ruby, Penny, and Jaune were going to the Rally, and Ren and Nora were going on an actual date-date. Jaune, however, was very happy to be going to the rally, just to see if Fiona was going to be there. Ruby and Jaune got on a Bullhead that would take them to Mantle.

"Excited to see your girlfriend~?" Ruby asked

Jaune groaned but his smile never left his face, "Ruby, she's not my girlfriend" Jaune replied

"wait? Jaune has a date?" Penny asked

"Oh, I didn't tell you?" Ruby said "Jaune went on a date with Robyn's Lieutenant"

"Well good for you Jaune!" Penny said with excitement

Jaune groaned, "I swear, one day I will have my revenge" Jaune told her

Ruby giggled, "whatever you say"

After the short Bullhead ride, they got off and Jaune ran as fast as he could to the nearest trashcan as he felt as if he was gonna throw up, however, by the time he reached it, the sensation of puking his guts had vanished