Ice Play~

WARNING/ATTENTION:

~⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: Contains Sex, Imagery of sex, Sexual acts etc.
~If you are under age read at your own risk
~This is only for fun plz don't take it seriously
~Sorry if there is any grammar mistakes/punctuation
~This fanfic also has profanities
~Requests are open!
~Feel free to comment your fav moment
~BLOCK DONT REPORT
~PLEASE TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS, LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE BECAUSE OF ALGORITHM :(
~y/n style ;)
____________________________________
"Mmph fuck" you whisper to yourself. Rubbing your thighs together, you wanted to be fucked. You knew your boyfriend Jungkook was working in the other room and you didn't want to disturb him, but you were too needy.

You get up and knock on Jungkooks door. "Jungkook I need you open the door" "It's open" he yells. You walk towards him spinning the chair he sat on towards you. You pout your lips and do your grabby hands making Jungkook frown in confusion.

"Babygirl do you want something?" "Y-Yes" "What do you want?" "Please fuck me" "You want me to what?" "Jungkook please fuck me right now" "Are you su-" "YES JUST DO IT ALREADY" You say squeezing his shoulders. He starts to unbutton your pants and shirt.

He gets up and sits you down on the chair he was sitting on. He leans over and grabs the cup of water with ice in it. "Let's try something new" he growls into your ear making you squirm. He reaches for an ice cube from the icy cold water putting it on your hardened breasts.

You throw you head back whispering curses from the coldness you felt. "Look at you slut, I haven't even done anything yet you're already melting just like this ice cube" he says licking the remaining water from the melted ice cube off of your breasts, sending you shivers down your spine.

He spreads your legs apart sliding your underwear off. He starts to play with your heated clit rubbing his wet hands all over. "You're already so wet for me" he says putting another cube of ice on your heated folds. You gasp and roll your eyes back. "J-Jungkook it's s-so cold" "Take it you whore" he says sliding the ice cube into your wet pussy.

"F-fuck" you start to quiver as Jungkook puts another cube into your pussy. "You look so beautiful like this princess" putting the cup of ice down he starts to lick your clit then thrusts his tongue into you. You start to buck your hips up from the pleasure but Jungkook holds you down. You cover your mouth trying to hold in your moans.

"You taste so good princess" he takes another ice cube and puts it into you again thrusting it in and out. He shoves the ice cube in your mouth. "Suck on it brat. See how good you taste?" You slowly nod.

He shoves his fingers into your mouth taking the ice cube out making you choke. He puts it in his mouth. He starts to suck on your neck while you dig your nails into his toned muscled back. He licks your ear and whispers

"𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑 I'𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑢𝑝"