Kisscam~

WARNING/ATTENTION:

~⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: Contains sex, Imagery of sex, Sexual acts etc.
~If you are under age read at your own risk
~This is only for fun plz don't take it seriously
~Sorry if there is any grammar mistakes/punctuation
~This fanfic also has profanities
~Requests are open!
~Feel free to comment your fav moment
~BLOCK DONT REPORT
~PLEASE TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS, LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE BECAUSE OF ALGORITHM :(
~y/n style ;)
____________________________________
"Let's go! Please! You're taking too long!" You say as you bang on the bathroom door. Your boyfriend promised you that you and him could go to your favorite baseball game. Now all of a sudden he's glued to the shower taking longer than expected. "Okay okay y/n, give me a few minutes!" He yells from the shower.

You sit on the bed sighing. Every time you wanted to go someplace he would make the whole trip dreadful. As you repeatedly check the time on your phone, soon your boyfriend comes out. "Okay let's go" "Can you not take so long next time?" You say with attitude. "Y/n. Do you want to go or not? I'm definitely not taking that little attitude with me". "Fine" you whisper under your breath.

As you both get in the car, he turns on the ac and drives off. He picks up his phone and starts to laugh. "Who's that" you say trying to take a peak. "Can you mind your own business?" He says turning the phone off throwing it to you. "Here. Just do whatever you want like you always do". You pick up the phone and put it in the cup holder. You look at the window and sigh.

Arriving to the stadium, you both get out of the car go through security and get some snacks. As your boyfriend starts giving you a hard time trying to find your seats, you both finally find them. You sit down as the game starts. You start to cheer loudly as your boyfriend tells you to sit down and not get so overworked as he mentioned "it was just a game".

Minutes later the baseball team announces the kisscam segment. They usually have this segment so the players could take a break without the audience getting bored. All of a sudden your boyfriend gets a call. As you look up at the kisscam, you realize that you both were on there. You shake your boyfriend trying to tell him that it was your turn to kiss for the cam.

Him ignoring you, you hit him as you were trying to get his attention. He turns around and screams at you. "Will you fuck off? I'm on a call!". You slump down on your chair in embarrassment with tears in your eyes. You feel something big standing behind you. The huge thing hits your boyfriend on the head. Turning around you see it was a mascot. The mascot grabs you by your arm making you stand beside him.

He takes your coke and pours it on your boyfriend throwing the cup on him. He puts his phone down and stands up in anger while the mascot carries you away picking you up bridal style. He carries you all the way into the locker room.

Taking his mascot head off, he turns around and holds your hand. "I am so sorry. He shouldn't have treated you like that. Was he your boyfriend?" "Well yeah, we just had a little fight earlier" "Well he isn't your boyfriend anymore." "Uh- what?"

"Your coming home with me. Girls don't deserve to be treated like that." He says taking of the rest of his mascot costume. As he turns towards the locker putting the costume back, you admire his sweaty muscled back. He walks towards you brushing his hair back. "I'm Hobi" "Well I'm y/n" "Ah yes. Y/n. My new girlfriend"

"We can do our own kisscam when we get home"