Dirty Talk~

WARNING/ATTENTION:

~⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: Contains sex, Imagery of sex, Sexual acts etc.
~If you are under age read at your own risk
~This is only for fun plz don't take it seriously
~Sorry if there is any grammar mistakes/punctuation
~This fanfic also has profanities
~Requests are open!
~Feel free to comment your fav moment
~BLOCK DONT REPORT
~PLEASE TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS, LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE BECAUSE OF ALGORITHM :(
~y/n style ;)
____________________________________

As you curl yourself into a ball holding on to your stomach, you realized that you were hungry. You looked over to your side seeing your boyfriend Jimin sound asleep. You quietly remove the covers off of you while you slowly get out of bed.

Walking towards the kitchen, you open the fridge. "Hmm, what shall we eat" you whisper to yourself. You grab a bagel and some cream cheese. You put the bagel in the microwave for 30 seconds opening it at the last second. As you take out the heated up bagel, you start to put the cream cheese on it.

"Hey baby" you hear as you feel a hand grab your ass. "Jimin?!" You say as you turn around. "What are you doing up so late?" "That would be my question too" he says. Ignoring Jimin, you start to eat your bagel. "What if my fingers were in your mouth instead of that bagel" "Uh I don't know?" "You'd still suck on it like the whore you are wouldn't you"

You widen your eyes as you realize what Jimin said. "Jimin what do you want" "It would be nice if I tied each foot of yours to the table cuffing your hands behind your back while you sit on one of my little toys while I just watch you cry from overstimulation"
He says with a smirk.

"Bet you won't be able to do shit with that tiny dick of yours" testing him. He grabs your jaw and brings you closer "Don't test my limits slut. I'll make you scream until you lose your voice." "Mhm" you continue to eat your bagel. "I'd lay you over my lap and spank you till your pretty little ass is bright red, wouldn't you like that?" "Jimin-"

"And the thought of you letting out little pleads and whimpers begging me to stop while you cum from the pleasure?" "Jimin go to fucking sleep" you say pushing him into the room.

"I'd still do all those things to you slut"