Video Games~

WARNING/ATTENTION:

~⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: Contains Sex, Imagery of sex, Sexual acts etc.
~If you are under age read at your own risk
~This is only for fun plz don't take it seriously
~Sorry if there is any grammar mistakes/punctuation
~This fanfic also has profanities
~Requests are open!
~BLOCK DONT REPORT
~PLEASE TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS, LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE BECAUSE OF ALGORITHM :(
~y/n style ;)
____________________________________
You watch Namjoon playing on the computer while you are on the bed watching your favorite Netflix show. "AGAIN?! SERIOUSLY! I HATE THIS GAME" Namjoon screams as he puts his headphones down. "Actually no. Let me try this again." You laugh at his outburst of rage and continue to watch your show.

Minutes later, your show starts to display a sex scene. Lowering down the volume so Namjoon couldn't hear, you started to rub your thighs together. Every kiss was turning you on slowly.

You pause the show to look at Namjoon who was insanely focused on his game. You get up and walk over to Namjoon pushing him away from his gaming desk. You sit on him and he hugs you.

"Hey baby" he hummed. You nodded and started to grind on his thigh making him whisper curses under his breath. "W-what are you doing y-y/n" Not responding, you smirk and get off of his lap kneeling on the floor under the desk.

Unbuckling his pants, you slide his pants and underwear down revealing his already hard cock. You pump his shaft up and down making him let out soft moans.

"Why are you doing this n-now" he says while you kitty lick his dick. "This is the last s-stage and t-there's an item I r-really want, f-fuck" ignoring him, you start to suck on his red hard cock bobbing up and down making him put down his controller throwing his head back.

"Get up." "Why? Don't you like when I do this?" As you get up Namjoon grabs you by your hand throwing you on the bed. He starts to nibble on your neck, then sucking giving you hickeys.

"𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦"