3 - Commentating

Becky
I quickly went back to bed after Nikki dropped me home, sometimes I can still smell Colby in my sheets but force myself to ignore it.

"I don't love you!"

I felt a familiar pang in my chest as I awoke from my dream, I reached over and took a sip of my water before falling back asleep. The rest of the night I had such strange dreams, I was trying to collect the infinity stones and I was with Merlin and Arthur from the show Merlin. My alarm started to blare Wham! So I quickly shut it off and groaned as I threw my covers to the floor and sat up in bed. I felt sick almost instantly so I made a run for my bathroom, after I was sick I made my way downstairs and poured myself some cereal as usual I didn't add any milk and just ate my crunchy nut dry. I got myself dressed and drove to work, everything was normal until I got there. Joe accidentally bumped into me spilling hot coffee all over me.

"Shit! Becky I'm so sorry!"

I let out a sigh and held the T-shirt away from my skin to avoid it clinging to me or burning my skin.

"Did you bring spare clothes with you?"

"No, I guess I'll just have to wear coffee stained clothes all day."

"They'll never allow you on air like that! Here take one of my t-shirt's."

He threw a black one at me and I quickly pulled off my blouse and slid it on. He turned around so he didn't see anything.

"Oh and Becky Steph has been looking for you all morning!"

I felt a pit in my stomach as I nodded my head and began to walk down to her office, I could hear shouting from inside I knocked on the door and heard Steph shout for me to come in. I opened the door and saw Steph and Colby, I saw the jealousy on his face when he saw I was in a blokes t-shirt.

"So Becky now that your here I would like to discuss you getting back in the ring."

"Why does Colby need to be here?"

"Because I want you to tag with him again."

"WHAT? With him no."

"Please Becky, we think we could make this tag team really work, last time everyone loved you and also we were planning on introducing new mixed tag titles and we think you and Colby would be perfect champions."

"I can't Steph."

"Why not?"

"I just can't."

"Give me one good reason why!"

"Because...can we talk in private please Steph?"

"Fine, Colby come back in ten minutes or so!"

He just left in a huff and I started to fiddle with my hands.

"So tell me why can't you work with him again?"

"I'm pregnant..."

"Oh...that explains so much. Why didn't you just tell me?"

"Guess I was scared, didn't want you to fire me."