14 - Epilouge

Becky
I've got three girls and two boys, turns out I was having twins last time. Let me introduce you to my family.
-Harley is seventeen and she recent made her momma really proud, she came out as Bi and I could tell how scared she was. She's got a girlfriend and her name is Gracie, she's actually really nice.
-Charlotte has just turned sixteen, she's got a boyfriend much to her fathers dismay, she wants to be a wrestler.
-JJ who's 14 and gay, I do love his boyfriend he's so much nicer then the boys used to be when I was younger.
-Eden is 12 and bi-curious and also wants to be a wrestler, no chance. I'm not letting her near a ring, too dangerous.
-Last but not least Ace also 12 adorable little thing, he's apparently the most popular kid in the school. Walks into school dances with 5 girls on each arm.

And then you know both me and Colby, we both plan to retire soon. We're the oldest in the business at 41 and 42, we've both had a crazy career. I'm currently longest reigning raw women's championship, I held it for almost three years would still have it if I didn't want more kids other than Harley and Charlotte. We've had to get a new car and a new house but I don't mind, not only do we live closer to the school we live closer to our friends and the performance centre. I'm happy, all my kids are growing up and turning into incredible young people and it's so heartwarming to watch. They've all blossomed into beautiful flowers and I'm so proud of each and every one of them. I wouldn't change a single thing about my little family except for Harley's ability to load the dishwasher, I thinks that's all I'd change.

"Becks."

"Yeah?"

"I love you and I'm so glad I got to have this beautiful family with you."

"I love you too, you ready to retire?"

"Yeah I'm ready."

A/N: And that's a wrap! Thank you all for the support on this book it really means the world to me, I wanted to make this one slightly shorter than my other books because I didn't want to make it too long so that it would be boring. I hope you loved reading this just as much as I loved writing it and I'll see you all soon.

THE END