13 - 5 years on

Becky
I'm so blessed to have three perfect children, I've got Harley who's a little over 5 years old then we've got Charlotte who's 3 and a half and Joseph but he claims he wants to be called JJ, it's his 2 birthday today. All his friends are coming round which happens to be majority of my friends kids. I've been planning this party almost as long as I planed mine and Colby's wedding. I'm back in the WWE now and the kids travel with us which does mean I have to home school them but I don't mind, I love having them around. It's still early in the morning and I've only just finished wrapping all of JJ's presents. I hear a yawn from across the room and look over to see Harley. I sign to her and ask if she wants anything to eat, she just shook her head. Her hearing as gotten really bad recently and shes been in a lot of pain, but she's a very brave girl. I sign I love you to her and she giggles running over to me, I lift her up and kiss her head.

"I was wondering who was making a lot of noise."

I turn and see my husband with a big smile on his face and Charlotte on his hip.

"Shall we all go and wake JJ?"

I signed it to Harley and she wriggled out of my arms and ran up the stairs. We all went in and started signing happy birthday to him, he slowly started to wake up and you should've seen the look on his face when he realised it was his birthday. I picked him up and carried him downstairs, only Harley somehow has managed to master the stairs.

"Momma did you get everwthing?"

"I tried."

The one thing on his list which I was most excited for him to find out was the last thing. His list looked a little like this but with worse handwriting.
JJ's birthday
-Toy
-Toy
-Toy
-Toy
-Baby

Colby doesn't even know that I'm pregnant yet so it'll be a surprise for the whole family, I've put the box out the kitchen so he'll see it once he's opened everything else. We all sat on the ground at watched him open all his toys, I could see jealousy plain as day on both my girls faces. One of my children always gets jealous I'm used to it by now, he finished opening the toys and started nagging me and Colby to open and assemble them.

"Not now baby, you've got to eat some breakfast and then you can play."

"Okay!"

He ran off out the kitchen and I heard him shout.

"Momma there's another present!!"

"Bring it in here then!"

He brought it a little box, I put Harley down on the couch and sat alongside JJ.

"Go on open it."

He sat down and struggled to untie the bow, I looked up at Colby and he looked so confused. He got the bow off and opened the box, he dropped the box and squealed in excitement.

"Aren't you gonna show the rest?"

He calmed down slightly and lifted the pregnancy test.

"Don't hold it that end baby."

He flipped it over and showed everyone the two lines, all my kids came over and hugged me but Colby didn't move. After a moment I got up and walked over to him.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm really really happy."

He smiled at me and kissed me we only pulled away when we heard our children say 'ew!' In unison.

"You'll be doing this one day."

"Not on my watch!"

I laughed at Colby and turned back to him.