seventeen

"OCTAVIO!" the daredevil blinked out of his thoughts and looked up to find Elliot giving him a concerned look from his spot behind the bar in the Paradise Lounge.

"Yeah, amigo?" he finally responded and the others looked at him, worried. "You alright? We were waiting for your vote." said Elliot, tilting his head and Octavio frowned in confusion beneath his mask.

"Uh, vote for what? Sorry. I was thinking." he said and Anita scoffed. "That must be a first." she muttered and he decided to ignore it for now. He couldn't get mad anyways, not with what was running through his head.

He could almost hear Natalie's moans right then and he suppressed a shudder.

"I wanna go on a cruise but Makoa wants to go hiking. So far hiking is winning but you and Natalie have yet to vote and Crypto is a dick so he doesn't want to vote." explained Elliot, ignoring the glare he received from the hacker and Octavio snorted. Natalie was by his side, listening to his music.

She had wanted to hear it because she never listened to music, only the classical kind that her dad listened to. He thought that she must like it a lot because she was still listening to it, bobbing her head cutely.

"Oh. I'm up for a cruise. I haven't been water skiing in forever." he said and Elliot grinned. "I knew you would see it my way." he cooed and Ajay snorted. "Dat's because he's your best friend." she retorted and he stuck his tongue out at her childishly.

Renée laughed quietly and Elliot shot her a wink, her face turning a light pink. Anita groaned out loud.

"Stop being a couple around all the single people." she grumbled and Octavio chuckled. He wrapped an arm around Natalie, catching her attention. She took a headphone out and looked up at him with her pretty blue eyes. "What is it?" she asked and Elliot looked to her. "Would you rather go on a cruise or go hiking?"

She thought about this. Hiking would be kind of hot and if she went on a cruise she would need a swimsuit..would Octavio wanna see her in a swimsuit?

Her face reddened and she cleared her throat, ignoring the suggestive smirk Elliot gave.

"A cruise would be nice." she answered and Elliot fist pumped.

"Yes! Cruise it is. If you'll excuse me, I gotta get my ship ready. We'll leave tomorrow morning so you all should pack anything you need." he said and Ajay nodded.

"How long are we stayin'?"

"I talked to the Apex directors and we agreed on a week, not counting tomorrow." he replied and there were excited murmurs as everyone got up to get packed.

"I'm not going." muttered Crypto and Elliot shrugged. "You don't have a choice. The staff here are taking a break until we return. The Complex will be closed." he said and the hacker looked pissed as he stormed out of the room.

"He needs to get laid." muttered Octavio and Natalie blushed while Anita smirked. "Yeah? I'm sure Nat could help with that." at this Octavio went rigid in his seat and Ajay frowned.

"Hey Nita, lay off. What's up wit you today?" she warned and Anita shrugged, glancing at Natalie before leaving the room. Ajay shook her head and smiled at Octavio. "She didn't mean dat, Silva." she said and he snorted. "Right. Why does everyone have a crush on you?" he muttered, holding Natalie closer than before and she looked embarrassed.

"I'm not doing anything. I only want you." she all but whispered and a wide grin broke out on his face. "Good. And I only want you, princesa. Let's get packed." he said and she nodded. They stood up and she took his hand, leading him out of the Paradise Lounge and to their room.

When they were both packed, only bringing clothes for the hot weather as well as essentials, Ajay knocked on the door for Natalie.

"Yeah?" she answered, the door partly closed since Octavio had taken off his mask.

"Want to go swimsuit shoppin' with me? I forgot dat I don' even 'ave a swimsuit." she asked with a smile and Natalie smiled back at her. "Sure. Octavio, I'll be back." she called over her shoulder and he hummed. "Be careful hermosa." he replied and she pouted as she closed the door.

"I'm not that weak." she grumbled and Ajay laughed. "He knows. He's just never had a real girlfriend before. He's protective." she said as the two walked side by side down the hall.

"Really?"

Ajay nodded.

"Yep. Ever since I've known Silva, he's never liked a girl. Not like how he likes you. You make him happy. Anyone can tell." said the Jamaican woman and Natalie's stomach fluttered with butterflies. She was glad she could be the first girl Octavio's ever loved.

Because the Apex Complex would close in two hours, Ajay took them to the closest clothes shop, though it wasn't the cheapest. Natalie was glad Apex paid them thousands of units because she doubted she would be able to afford anything inside otherwise.

Even when she was kid she had never had clothes worth more than sixty or seventy units.

"It costs this much for a swimsuit?" she muttered, looking at the price tag of a black one piece that looked more like lingerie than a swimsuit in her opinion.

"I know right? Ohhh, get that one." commented Ajay from her right, motioning to a swimsuit on the end rack. Natalie approached the rack and grabbed the hanger the swimsuit was on. She held it up, her eyes wide. It was nice in color, the same green that Octavio always seemed to wear but..it looked small.

The top had a stringy back with lace straps and the bottoms had lace frills lining them.

"Uh..I don't know. It's very revealing and I don't think Octavio would want anyone seeing me so..flashy." she mumbled and Ajay groaned, rolling her eyes. "So what? He'll like it too. An' besides, de only people you'll be around is all us Legends. It's a private cruise." she pressed and Natalie chewed on her lip.

After what happened in the shower..she was kind of nervous about what would happen if she wore something like that around Octavio. She could tell that he really wanted to touch her in that way more often but he was respectful of her.

Did she want to go further so soon..?

They have known each other for nearly three months...and she loved him. Not to mention, she was eager to be intimate in that way. Ever since their first kiss she had been feeling..desire.

It was strange to her because she only felt like this with him.

"Okay..." she finally said and Ajay cheered. "Yes! Now get a few more an' Silva won' be able to control himself aroun' you."

Natalie blushed at this but let Ajay help her pick out some more swimsuits.