AFTER

(SPENCER'S POV)

I definitely need therapy after that. I just couldn't believe that I had a twin sister and wanted to steal my life because it was better than hers. The truth is i would of preferred her life before A.D or charlotte because I grew up with a future already planned out for me and didn't have a choice. Became one Alison's puppets in high school. gained an addiction to Adderall to please my parents with getting straight A's no matter what. then through all of my high school was A torturing me and my friends. The only thing good that came out of it was Toby. Until I lost him. But my twin sister was able conquer him by pretending to be me. If her plans went on she and Toby would be eloping by know, and I would be six-feet under them. Its been a week since that day, haven't slept  well. So I do what I do when I can't sleep . . . Go to my liquor cabinet and drink my sorrows away. It was EMPTY.

I get dressed and head outside to my car and drive to The Radley. Head directly to the bar. ask the bartender to give me some vodka. 

20 minutes later I'm on my 5th drink when an older man goes and sits next to me. The bartender gave me a cup of red wine. I stared at him in cofution.

"I didn't order this" I tell the bartender. "No, but he did" He pointed at a strangely familiar man.  

I finally recognized him.

"Marco?"

"Spencer" 

"What are you doing here?" 

"I got transferred back to Rosewood."

"wow" I say sarcastically 

"look Spencer, I Know you and me did not leave things well between us-"

"there is no 'us', ok, you're a jerk and I don't want to see you ever again." I say getting up and heading towards my car. 

I was halfway home when i got pulled over. Great, just great. I thought.

A cop starts walking towards my car, I pull down the window. To my suprise, I was greeted with ocean blue eyes.

"Officer Cavanaugh" I try to seduce him because am drunk.

"Spencer? Are you drunk?" He asks me.

"Noooooooooo" I giggle. "You look HOT in that uniform, you turn me on" I say to him seductivley. 

"Spencer you're drunk! come here I'll take you home" He says opening my door and caring me out to his car. We start driving five minutes later I get the urge to kiss him, I scoot closer and lean towards his neck. I kiss his neck.

"Spence" He moans making me smile, I start sucking on his neck most likely leaving a mark.

"Spencer I'm driving" He groans. After I feel like his turned on so I stop. I look at his neck, and I see a very noticeable hickey. I smile at my self.

"we're hear" H e says. he gets out of the car and walks around. As I'm about to open my door Toby opens the door for me.

"ooooo what gentleman" I smile at him and throw my arms around is neck. Our faces were so close to each other.

"Spencer lets get you inside" Toby tells me.

"Wait! I have to get something" I tell Toby walking towards the main house in I go to the liquor cabinet were the Hastings keep the most strongest tequila. I grab the bottle and hide it in my coat so Toby doesn't see it.

"Spencer go to bed" Toby tells me.

"Yes dad" I say sarcastically. 

"spencer were is your aspirin?" Toby asks me.

"You wanna know were the aspirin is?" I ask him with a smirk.

"Y- yes" He answers hesitantly 

"Well you have to do something for me first?"

"What i-is it"

I pulled out the bottle of tequila and smirked at him.

"Spencer" He said sternly.

"Just 2 shots, ok you're off duty Cavanaugh"

He thought about it for I minute before agreeing to it. 

2 shots turned to 4 and 4 turned to 6. He was drunk really drunk and so was I.

"you are so beautiful" He tells me making me blush. He kisses me and stares deep into my eyes. I grab his face and smash our lips together. We kissed, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. we make it to my bed. I wont lie about the fact that this hasn't crossed my mind. Me and Toby back in my bed.

that night clothes were torn off , hearts burned together.

"Oh, Toby" I moaned as he entered me.

"Spence" he moaned.

Toby continued to go faster until they both came together.

~THE NEXT MORNING~

I woke up to find myself cuddled to someone. Toby was laying naked on my bed or shirtless? I don't know. I check under the sheets to make sure. and find my naked body over Toby's naked body, we went all the way last night. The funny thing is I don't regret It. I would want every night to be like that. Expect for the bar and having to get Toby drunk just to get in bed with.

I hear him chuckle. I look at him and his eyes are still closed.

"It's cute of you to look under the sheets" He said.

"I wasn't lo-" I try to lie.

"Sure you weren't" he tells me, and starts kissing and sucking on my neck most likely leaving a mark.

"Oooh" I moan

he stops and looks into my eyes. his deep baby blue eyes looking into my coffee brown eyes.

"I love you" 

"I love you, too"

I kiss him hard and straddle his waist and repeats last nights loving events repeatedly. little did they know was that Marion Melissa Cavanaugh was  conceived that night.

-------------------------------

STARTING ONE-SHOTS

HOPE YOU LIKE THEM

TIL NEXT TIME

-A