HOW WE MET?

You could smell the coffee being made from the outside. Spencer's favorite place in the whole town the brew. She was a coffee addict, couldn't live without it.

She walked in to the brew made a bee line to the register, where she saw a tall blue eyed, muscular guy. She had to admit he was hot. She couldn't take her eyes off him. The barista made eye-contact with her and at that very moment she flushed in a deep red color, not knowing why she became nervous around the fluttering feeling in her stomach wouldn't stop.

"Hello"  she smiled nervously

"Hey, what would you like to order" he said not looking at her yet.

"Umm, can I get coffee black" she said, while he looked at her and realized he was talking to the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.

"Ok, that would be $4.99" he told her.

She payed him and sat down in the couch. She couldn't take her eyes of him he was so handsome. Spencer was getting wet and horny.

"Large black coffee, for the beautiful lady" the blue- eyed barista said.
Spencer turned even more red, if possible.

"It's Spencer" she corrected him.

"Still a beautiful lady" he smiled at her. "I'm Toby"

"Really, I would've been ok with calling you handsome." She flirted back and he chuckled.

------------------------------

6 Months later 

Spencer and Toby got closer over the time. Spencer probably spent more time with Toby than any of her other friends or boyfriend. she had law school in the morning  and spent her afternoon Toby. Wren her current boyfriend did get jealous of them two being together all the time. Spencer and Toby couldn't deny the lust or spark between them. One night spencer decided to stay until Toby closed up to the brew. Toby closed up the brew and started a conversation. One- thing led to another and they did it on the brew's coach and the loft above, repeatedly. Although spencer felt no regret on cheating on her boyfriend she had to tell if not break up with him. Spencer finished law school and broke up with her boyfriend wren and waited 3 months to start one with Toby.

6 months later Spencer Hastings is on the Lofts sofa making out with Toby Cavanaugh.   

"Baby?" Toby said squeezing her ass

"hmm?"

"I got some news, and I don't think your going to like it."

Spencer immediately looked at him worriedly. "What's wrong ?"

"I got a job offering I cannot refuse" he told h

"That's great!" she said excitedly.

"Its in philly"

"w-what?" she stuttered

"I'm moving to philly" he told her sadly

"your leaving me?!"she asked with tears streaming down her face.

"You could come with me? If you want, you don't have to, it's only- if you want to" he panicked at what he had just said.

she kissed him passionately.

------------------------------

"Is that how you guys met?" little Marion asked her father.

"Yeah. first day on the job and my costumer was a beautiful lady who turned out to be the love of my life and the mother of my children"

"Baby brother?" Little Marion asked.

"He's in mommy's  tummy." he said pointing at his pregnant wife's stomach.

"When is he coming?" Marion asked

"If I'm correct by next week" Spencer told her 4 year old daughter.

"I love you Mommy, and Daddy" Marion yawned falling asleep in her parents arms.

------------------------------

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE-SHOT❤

POSTING NEST FRIDAY 💖

UNTIL NEXT TIME 💕