LATELY ITS THE CHEATING SHE LIKES

Mr. and Mr. Hastings were currently inside the kitchen drinking coffee and waiting for their youngest daughter Spencer Hastings and her boyfriend. Wren Kingston. A doctor at Rosewood hospital. Yes she had finally chosen someone worthy of a Hastings. Her parents were proud that she finally chosen a man they actually approved of. Their was a knock at the door. Ms. Hastings rushed to the door were she saw her daughter next to the British doctor.

"Oh, honey come on in!" She said hugging her youngest daughter. "Oh you must be Wren, Spencer has told what a great doctor you are and how you stole her heart." Veronica gushed. "Mom!" Spencer whined "it's ok ok Spence" wren said sweetly. "Peter get over here and meet Spencer's boyfriend!" Veronica called her husband.

Peter came out of his office and smiled at his little girl. He hugged Spencer tightly and kissed her forehead. "You must be Wren, I hope you know that leaving a Hastings won't be good for you." Peter said dead serious. "Daddy!" Spencer yelled and whined. "Joking! Not really" he muttered the last part which earned him a glare from Veronica.

"Dinner is ready should we go?" Every one nodded and headed to the dining room.

"So Wren how did you meet our daughter?" Peter asked

"Well I had just finished med school and my first client was Hanna Marin she had a sprained wrist, and Spencer was their for her which I find something loveable about her. Wren said sweetly. Spencer blushed.

"Oh, spencer was always been a great friend." Veronica said looking at her daughter.

"Well the reason we came here was just not to meet my boyfriend but to ask for the barn." Spencer was hesitant on the last part.

"You want to live in the barn?" Peter asked and spencer nodded. "Well I would let you but have you seen the barn its just burnt wood after Melissa burned it to the ground." Peter said.

"Wren knows a carpenter who could help with that, for that moment we can stay in my old room, if that's ok with you guys.

"Of course it is honey stay as long as you want we don't mind." Veronica was more than excited.

-------------

"So who's your carpenter?" Spencer asked wren.

"A friend I know he just got a job with a famous company here in Rosewood." Wren said unpacking.

"Which one? Mr. Sweeney's company or Cavanaugh's carpenter company?" Spencer asked as she organized her closet

"I don't remember but all I know is that they start on Monday, which is tomorrow" Wren yawned.

"Lets go to bed" Wren told Spencer. "In a minute I still have to finish the bathroom and the drawers" Spencer said going inside to the bathroom. "You can do that tomorrow" Wren said as he got in the bed. "I know but I wont be able to sleep without finishing" Spencer said from the bathroom. Wren gave up and went to sleep. Then spencer after 30 minutes.

"Good Morning" Spencer smiled as she sipped her coffee.

"Morning Darling" Wren said getting out of bed.

"My mom said their someone outside waiting for you" Spencer said looking outside the window.

"I'll go downstairs in a minute he said getting dressed.

--------

"Wren" Jake smiled.

"Jake, you made it! I'm really happy your helping me and Spencer." Wren was smiling at his friend.

"Yeah totally! Wren meet my boss Toby Cavanaugh" Jake Introduced wren to Toby.

"Nice to meet Mr. Cavanaugh" Wren held out his hand to shake.