FRENCH BOY

She took a train from London to Paris. No school for the rest of the week, might as well enjoy myself, she thought to herself. She sat near the cafe admiring the busy yet calm streets.

"les jolies dames ne viennent généralement pas ici à cette période de l'année" she heard a voice she knew by heart.

"Toby!" She jumped in his arms.

"Spence, baby" he kissed her on the lips.

"You can't leave me ever again" she said holding him tight.

"I won't, I can't live without you" he said taking her back to his room.

The second the doors closed clothes started coming off. They both wanted it for so long.

"I missed you" she said once his boxers met the floor.

He entered her in fast and punishing pace.

"Oh fuck! Ugh faster Toby! Oh uhh mmm your the only man who can do this to me" she moaned as she reached her climax.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck! Don't stope I'm close" her nails scratched his back. "Oh baby, you feel so good Spence" he moaned "your so tight, cum all over my cock" he said as she was seconds away from coming.

"I love you Toby" she said breathing heavily.

"I love you too Spence" he kissed her

—————

They laid in bed cuddling together. She didn't want to leave in a couple of days she wanted to stay with him together. Spencer met Toby 3 years ago. He's a student at some art school here in Paris. While Spencer attended Oxford. So the ride is 2 hours and 30 minutes long, it was worth it when she got to see Toby.

"I thought about a transfer to some London art school" Toby said twirling a strand of Spencer hair.

"You would do that?" She asked nobody has ever done anything just for her. "You should now by know" he chuckled at her. "I would do anything for you"

"I love you my French boy" she kissed him.