A F F I L I A T E S

Our affiliates are a big part of our community as they help us grow and teach us new things.

We're proud to announce our affiliations with the communities below. Each one of them has something unique to offer and we urge you to check them out.

ArcanaAwards

"Arcana Awards started as an endeavor for undiscovered writers on Wattpad to gain recognition and exposure in a battle of their skills.

Seeing the success of this endeavor, our community plans to expand further under the umbrella of the Arcana Guild Book Club.

We have plans to make this a platform for writers to get everything they might need to become successful as a writer. Since the Awards program is still going on, the Book Club will receive full attention after the Awards close.

However, if anyone wishes to be a part of our community, they can contact us on our Message Board without any hesitation."

ANSCommunity

A Novel Society is dedicated to promoting and inspiring creative individuals in an environment that isn't afraid to try new things. To be able to think of 'novel' idea, priding ourselves on adapting to its members and their schedules.

thefloretcommunity

The Floret Community focus on helping you better yourself as a writer. We focus on writing, editing, graphics & helping you gain recognition.

PM us if you are a member of a community that's willing to affiliate with us.