07

D O R I S
The sun freely gazed on Aalton's dark tanned skin that was starting to build up with sweat.

His bare back was broad and muscular, his arms bulging every time he leans down to hand catch fishes. He's been doing this for quite some time now and I'm casually enjoying this hot view of him by the sands.

Oh, look. My stupid hormones are talking again.

Shaking my head, I stood up from my seat and went to the deeper part of the water, without him noticing, through the far side.

When I was shoulder deep, I grinned. I let myself shift into my merman form before going under.

I swiftly swam to him and wrapped my tail around his legs, pulling him down.

"Doris!" He exclaimed.

I snickered at the stupid sight of him dripping wet from head to toe with a piece of seaweed on his hair.

"You think you're funny, huh?" He whispered huskily, grabbing my head closer to his.

My cheeks heated up as I glared and pushed him away.

He chuckled.

A couple of seconds after, his gaze dropped to my tail.

"Beautiful" He murmured, making me even more redder than before.

"Stop staring, stupid!" I hissed at him. "Merfolk tails are sacred. Staring at a merfolk's tail is rude. It's like you're staring at them naked, which is inappropriate for those who aren't mated"

"But, we're mates. Aren't we?" He smirked.

I stopped for a moment to ponder. Oh right.

"Anyways. Are you hungry? I could cook up some meat for our afternoon snack"

I perked up at what I heard. "Meat? Like chicken, beef, and pork? Not just fish?"

I never tried eating those, but I've heard they tasted really good.

"Yeah. I'm thinking of making Jamaican patties for you to try out" He said while smiling.

After that, I shifted back into my human form and wore the extra pair of shorts that were laying on the shore before we walked back to his cabin.

When he was done making those Jamaican patties, he let me have a bite first.

Taking a small bite, my eyes widened and I took another, and another. Before I knew it, I was already grabbing for a second patty.

"You like it?"

I beamed and gave him two thumbs up. No more to me eating stupid fish! This is way better!