08

D O R I S
Something stupid happened last night between the two of us. Stupid because we literally just met... but, it's ok. I guess.

Aalton's my mate, we were supposed to do it sooner or later.

I grimaced at the soreness of my bottom as I limped to the bathroom, leaving the sleeping Aalton on the bed.

Looking at the mirror, my neck and chest were covered with red and purple marks all over.

Damn, we were wild last night. He was wild.

I'm not even gonna be surprised if there's already little sperms having a stupid swimming competition inside me.

Merfolk, even mermans can reproduce like females because we can produce slick and are naturally considered as breeders.

Cleaning myself up, I started to wonder.

Will Aalton shift into his form because we mated? I don't know if that will happen, but I guess we'll find out later.

"Wake up... Aalton" I shook him. "Let's go outside"

He groaned and rolled flat on his stomach. "Go by yourself. I'm tired"

Stupid mate.

"You know what, I think I'm better off with another gu-" I was cut off by him abruptly sitting on his bed.

"Don't even dare finish that sentence, Dory" He sneered.

I rolled my eyes as he went to the bathroom to wash up.

Once outside, I pushed him to the water.

"The heck? You gave the guy the best night of his life, then the next day he's gonna treat you like this" He grumbled.

"Oh, shut up" I pouted.

"Do you think you can shift?"

He tilted his head in confusion. "What? Shift?"

The corners of my lips lifted up at that. "Dumbass"

"Shift, like me. Into, you know, a water dwelling being?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"How can that be possible? I'm a human, in case you've forgotten" He pointed a finger to himself.

"We mated last night, and I don't know if you can shift. Just try, I wanna know!" I whined.

"Fine, fine" He held his hands up. "How can I do this?"

I instructed him on how to shift, and moments later, his legs were replaced with a beautiful red gold tail.

"This is so unfair. I'm jealous of yours! It looks way prettier than mine!" I cried out.

"But, I love yours" He stated.

I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling.