The Dream

1 year later

Austin's POV

So i wake up to Ally asleep on my chest. Ally and I have been dating practically since the day she came back. And Ive gotten attached to Melody. I mean could you blame me. She basically loves guitar because shes always messin with mine. But I dont care. Since Christmas is coming up next month, so got Mel a mini guitar. It looks just like mine but WAY smaller. and I also got Ally some concert ticketsto a band shes been obsessing with, and one looks just like me. Its really creepy. And he has the exact same birthday as me. I'm gonna do some research and find out some stuff. I know it's like I'm stalking him but trust me, I'm not. And yes Ally always says i look like him. I cant go one day without her reminding me. She always says the same thing everyday, " Austin you look just like Ross from R5."

Ally's POV

*Ally's dream*

"Hello?" I didnt know where i was, but i did know that i was in a crowd of people.

"HOW ARE YOU DOING TONIGHT!!!" A really familiar voice said on stage.I turned around to see R5 on stage and I'm in the front row!!!

"So is there anyone named Ally Dawson, by any chance?" Ross said which made me fangirl big time.

"Can you came up here please?" Ross said. Ok officially freaking out right now.

"Sure."

*end of dream*

"Austin? You just ruined my dream." I said in a sleepy voice.

"Sorry. Did I wake you up? And let me guess it was R5"

"Yeah but its ok I needed to get up anyway. Where's Mel?" I said slightly worried.

"My mom came and got her when I woke up."

"Ok. Oh I forgot, today's the last day of school!!"
"Wait, don't we need to go. Cause we'll be late, unless you wanna be late, do you want to be late?"
"Oh no I'm not going to be late. Now get up."
"Yes mom." I gave him a look and he just laughed in my face. I playfully punch him in the arm. But he took it seriously.
"Owww."
"You big baby. I know that didn't hurt you." I said giggling.
"Tell that to my pain."
After that, we got dressed and headed out. We made sure Melody didn't know we left or she would've went crazy. She is really attached to me and Austin.
"Go go go go!" Austin said.
"We good?"
"Yeah, lets go."