Christmas Eve

Ally's POV
"We'll all open 2 tonight and the rest tomorrow." Austin's mom said.
"Ok, who's going first?" Austin said.
"The one year old." I said.
"Oh yeah." Austin gave Melody a wrapped box. But he ended helping her unwrap it. When she got it unwrapped, it revealed a Sofia The First doll. And her, being one, sat on the couch and tried to open it her self and forgot about the rest of the world.
"Awe, that's cute. I don't know if I should open it for her or just watch this." I said.
"I think we should open it before she hurts herself." Austin said.
"Yeah."
"Here baby let me open it for you." He said and she nodded.
"There you go, you wanna open another one?" She nodded again so I handed her another one. After she opened it, Mimi opened 2, then Mike, then Austin told me to go last so Austin opened his then it was my turn.
"Ok now before you open it, don't freak out ok?" Austin said.
"Ok?" What did he get me that would me to freak out? When I opened the box, there was something wrapped in paper. Hmm. Oh. My. God. I lifted up the two tickets to see my favorite band, and they weren't just tickets; they were backstage passes to see R5!!!
"Austin." I said.
"Yes Ally?" He said with smile.
"I. Love. You. So. Much!!"
"I know."
"Wow. Just. Wow." I said.
----------------------------------
A/N: I know it's short but I haven't been updating so I made this. I'm sorry for not updating. 😘😘 Thanks for reading!