The Cullens Back Story

Ally's POV
I'm packing. Never thought I'd be leaving but I have too. It was all my fault anyway. I was the one that asked what he would do without us... It's 12 and like I said, everyone was asleep. But Austin, being the one that never sleeps, is out hunting. I may need to wait so he can say bye to Melody. She's asleep as well. I'm sitting on Austin's bed debating on whether or not to wait.
That's when he came through the window...
"Hey." He said.
"Hey.." I said, with no emotion no enthusiasm, nothing. Just a quiet 'Hey'
He sighed and sat down beside me.
"Ally, you do t know how bad I want you and Mel to stay, but it's a rule that I can't date humans."
I stayed quiet.
"Ally. I want you stay but if they catch you here we both could die. And then Melody, you really want her to die like that?"
"I just don't wanna leave you..." I said, turning towards him.
"I know. I can tell. Look I can talk to the Volturi and see if you can stay. My cousins got married and she was a human."
"Then why can't I stay? If she got married to one then why can't I date one?"
"Because Alice saw that she would be one and now she is."
"How?"
"My cousin, Edward Cullen, is the kne she married. She got pregnant and when she has Renesmee, she died. Edward didn't want her to die so he bit her none stop and I believe a few days later she awoke. She's now a shield and Renesmee is now probably an adult. Since she's half vampire and half human, they grow faster than a regular child. They can be an adult within seven years after their birth and never change after that. She can tell you what she wants up tell you by just placing her hand on you cheek like this." He said and put his hand on my cheek.
I smiled.
"Really?"
"Yeah. Edward can read minds, like I can."
"Wait, you can?"
"Yep, I know everything your thinking right now. But I don't really listen. I'm mostly listening to Ross and Rocky's."
"Is it interesting?"
"Highly. But I think Ross is upset with me."
"Yeah."
"I wouldn't blame him. I shouldn't have even went out that night. This wouldn't have happened. You could have stayed and I wouldn't have had to hurt you this bad."
"Austin it happened for a reason. And who knows we might be able to see each other in the future."
"But that's my point. I want to see you and Mel everyday. That way it won't be a might be able to."
I looked over at Mel who was asleep in her playpen.
"I'm gonna miss her... A lot." He said.
"We'll miss you a lot too." I leaned on his shoulder.
"I hope you know I'm not doing this on my own. It's because I don't want you two to have to suffer. I don't know what I would if I let you guys go through that."
"But I'd go through it for you..." I said.
He rested his head on mine.
"I can't loose you two."
"Can we still text?"
"I'll make sure we do."
"Good."
"How about you leave tomorrow... Or the next day?"
"Ok."
"Now go to sleep. I know your tired." He said laying down.
"I'm gonna go to the Volturi tomorrow and talk to Aro. And stop by the Cullen's for a little. They may want me to let you meet them."
"Ok."
"Night Alls."
"Night A."
He kissed the top of my head and started playing with my hair.
After a while of drifting I finally fell to a deep
!........................!
Yay!! I actually updated the day after I updated if that made any sense at all to you, then good job!!! Anyway, this is where the twilight scenes comes into play. I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING YOU RECOGNIZE FROM TWILIGHT!! STEPHANIE MEYER DOES!!! If that's how you spell her name. I ain't good in spelling names so. Comment what you think and vote if you liked it!!