Having To Leave...

Ally's POV
Right now Austin and I are just laying on his bed, just resting. He's so cold yet I feel so warm. My head is on his chest, and he's playing with my hair. Melody is with Rydel and Stormie they went to the mall. I still don't get why they brought her to the mall, when the parents are very capable of staying at home watching her.
Then, I started thinking of how Austin is a vampire.... I'll be gone one day, while he's still here, the same age, forever. And Melody, well she'll be gone too.
"Austin?"
"Yeah?" He said.
"What are you gonna do when me and Mel are gone."
"I honestly don't know. I'll have to live it. It's nothing I can change. Although I wish I could. I'd do anything for you to be able to stay with me."
"Then, you know what I'm about to say."
"Yes. But I wouldn't ever make you or Melody have to go through this. It's not painless Ally. The transformation is painful. And I wouldn't make you have to live like this."
"But then we can stay together. All of us."
"Ally, it's not that easy. You think it's fun to have to kill as a food source? I hate it. I mean having to kill the most innocent animals, but in your sight at the moment, it's the way you'll live. I hate killing anything, especially animals."
I sighed.
"I just don't wanna leave you."
"I don't want you leave either Ally, but you'll get older, you'll find someone that you won't leave and I'll find me another vampire that I won't have to miss all the time. We'll be perfectly fine without each other."
"What are you saying?"
"I think, you and Mel, should leave."
"What?" I said softly.
"It's for the best Ally. I'll tell the rest of the family that I'm a vampire and they'll probably be very scared of me and tell me to leave, that's when I'll find another vampire. And if I don't then I'll just have to be alone, it's good for me."
I could feel the warm tears down my cheek.
"Please, don't cry Ally. I hate it when you cry." He said.
I took a deep breath and got up. I didn't even know what to do or what to say.
"You probably hate being what you are now, but I know I hate it more." I said and left the room.
I went outside and started walking. I'm going to the one place in the park where me and Austin wrote a song about us. I was singing the song itself and he sang softly in the chorus, or when I needed soft singing in the background, all of this was before Mel was even born. So it was kinda old, but I still love it. I think if I listened to it now, I would cry. Or smile like a idiot. It was my most favor favorite song that we write.
When I got to the park, I went to the tree that we sat by. Of course we carved our names in it. I looked at it and we had also wrote, 'This Love Is Ours' by our names. That was a line in the song we wrote.
Then I started singing the chorus quietly.
"Don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks and things that shine
And life makes love look hard
The stakes are high, the waters rough,
But this love is ours."
I walked to sonic boom, even tho it was closed forever. And went in since I still have my key, and went up to the untouched practice room. I went to the piano and started playing.
"Elevator buttons and morning air,
Strangers silence makes me wanna take the stairs
If you were here we'd laugh about their vacant stares
But right now, my time is theirs.
Seems like there's always someone who disapproves
They'll judge it like they know about me and you.
But the verdict comes from those with nothing
Else to do
But jury's out, and my choice is you.
So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks and things that shine
But they can't take what's ours.
The stakes are high, the waters rough,
But this love is ours." I stopped at that moment, I was thinking about Mel. What will she do without a father. I don't even think Austin thought about that...
Just then I got a text, it was from Ross.
'Hey, where are you? Austin is idk how to put it, but he said that he made a big mistake but he can't take it back. What the hell is he talking about'
'I'll tell you why but don't say I told you and don't tell him that you know. Also don't freak out! Austin is a vampire, and I asked him what he would do when me and Mel are gone. We talked a little and he said that me and Mel should just leave, since we'll be leaving him some day. He told that he'll tell you guys and that you'll get scared of him, you'll kick him out and then he'll find him another vampire and that way he won't miss me if I stay and then leave.'
'Are seriously telling me that my brother is a vampire?'
'Yes, Ross I'm not lying. I would never lie!'
'Wait, he told you to leave?'
"Yeah, I'm gonna come by later after I get back sonic boom, and get our stuff and go back to my old house which is in sonic boom.'
"No you don't have to do that!'
'Yes, I do, Ross. The whole time I've been staying at your house with Mel, I can tell you guys don't want us here.'
I thought he would text me, but he called me.
"Ally, you know that's not true!"
"I can tell you guys don't! I don't even see how Austin has dealt with me for this long..."
"It's because we love you here."
"Ok, whatever you say, Ross."
"No it's true, I could ask everyone here and they would say that they you!"
"Yeah, well you know what Ross? Apparently not everybody!" I said and hung up. I went to my old room in sonic boom, all my stuff is still here, even my book. I left everything I had except do my phone and the clothes I had on my back. I went over to my book and flipped through it. Then a peace of paper fell on the floor. I picked it up and I knew exactly what it was.
"There's no way I could make it without you." I read aloud.
I sighed, and kept flipping. I found the pages that I wrote 'Double Take' on. Wow, that brings back a lot.
"Ally!" I heard. I can't tell if it's Austin or Ross.
I stayed quiet, but then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.
"Ally, are you here?" I heard. I still stayed quiet. Then the door opened and in came Ross.
"Hey, please come back home."
"I can't."
"Why not?"
"I've already told you Ross. Can you please just bring me Mel and I'll stay out of you guys' way."
"Your not in our way tho, Ally." I heard Rydel say as she came into my room.
"You know we love you at our house, especially that little thing you got." Riker said, also coming into the room.
"And the food you cook is the best!" Rocky said.
"And your our best friend." Ratliff said.
"And your like our sister." Ryland said.
"Look Austin may not want you there but we do." Ross said.
"Guys that's really sweet, and I love you all, it's just I don't think I could stay there knowing that A doesn't want me there."
"A?" Ross said.
"Yeah that's what I call him. And I should probably stop."
They all came and we had a group hug. I'll miss this... I can't stay... Not when Austin doesn't want me or Mel. I'll just leave in the middle of the night when everyone's asleep, well except for Austin, but I don't care.
-------------------------------------
A/N
Sorry I took so long on the update guys!! I'm Gina try to update this story during the day and my other one at night cause trying yo do them all at the same time isn't really working cause h rarely update this. Anyway, comment what you think and vote if you liked it!!