Im sorry I kept her from You.

Ally's POV

"Ally?!?! Who is that??" He said looking shocked. I turned to Trish she said to tell or she will so I'll just tell him and get it it over with.
"Ally who is that!?!? He said more stern than before..
"Ally did you have a kid!?"
"No Austin....we...had a kid...."
"What?!? No no no...WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME I HAVE A DAUGHTER!?!?!" He yelled.
"BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO RUIN YOUR CAREER SO I LEFT!!!" I yelled back.
"ALLY YOU RUINED MY CAREER ANYWAY!! YOUR THE REASON WHY NO ONE KNOWS WHO I AM ANY MORE!!" That part hurt me just a little bit. "I DONT EVEN CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU NOW!!! ALLY DONT YOU GET IT NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU! YOU COULD DIE TOMORROW AND NO ONE WILL NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE!!!"
"I can't believe you.." I said trying not to cry but he noticed what he had said while I was walking off and tried to stop me.
"Ally wait I didn't mean it. Please come back." He and grabbed my arm.
"Let me go, I'm never talking to you again. This time I mean it. I'm not coming back." I choked through my tears. I can't believe he said that to me.
Austin's POV
D- Dez
A- Austin

A- Dez I messed up bad.
D- Oohh what'd ya do...
A- I yell/told Ally that she could die tomorrow and no one would notice the difference....then she ran out of the room crying.
D- Why did you yell at her
A- I found out that the reason she left was because she had a baby and I'm the father...
Apparently Dez wanted to talk to me because he called literally 5 seconds after I sent it.
"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" He screamed into the phone.
"Yeah I know."
"Dude dont you know what this means!!" He squealed into the phone.
"With you I'm not sure...so what?"
"Oh I don't know I was hoping you had something and would tell me so I would agree....."
" look I have to go work on a song for Ally.."
" I thought you couldn't write songs...."
"Forget it Dez...."
"Ok bye"
"Bye"

*next day*
*in Austin's room*
" outside of the party where it's getting to loud feels like we're the only ones alone in the crowd.
Chat college and politics and the time that we spent.
Look back and you say you think you lost all your friends.
And I'm hoping that it's all my fault, yeah, I'm That it's all my fault.
Hey let's not be alone tonight.
No it don't, no it don't mean love, but it might, but it might be love.
Hey Lets Not be Alone tonight."
"Well I got the first part done. And it doesn't sound half bad....." I said. Bragging to myself.
"Hey that sounded great Austin." My mom said.
"Thanks mom." I said kind of upset like sad. Why wouldn't I be...I mean i made Ally mad. She noticed Melody and got suspicious.
"Austin who is that?"
"Um, this is.......um...."
"Austin."
"Fine. When Ally left she left because she was pregnant and-"
"YOU HAVE A KID!?!?!?!?! Austin Monica Moon how could you!!!"
"MOM I DIDNT EVEN KNOW TIL TODAY!!!" I yelled at my mom which I regret now that I've done it.
"Don't yell at me young man. Your grounded!"
"How long!?!?"
"5 weeks!!" She said. Now I'm mad.
"THATS OVER A MONTH!!!!!!"
"Make that 6."
"Damn.." I mumbled.
"What did you just say." Dang she heard me.
"Nothing." I said quickly. After I said that I realized Mel was crying and to be honest I really don't know what to do.
"MOOM HELP ME!!!!" She came into the room and took Mel down stairs. So I finished the song which didn't take me long cause I already had the majority of it done anyway so it was pretty easy. So I continued where I was.
" Not wrong if you come on strong
Cause life's too short.
I like how we get along like snow in New York.
It's all good if you change your mind
You know where I stand
Look back and I say to you
I lost all my friends
And I know you know it's all your fault, yeah, I know you know it's all your fault
Hey
Let's Not Be Alone tonight
Hey
Let's Not Be Alone
No it don't, no it don't mean love
But it might, but it might be love
Hey
Let's Not Be Alone Tonight
And I know it's gotta be my fault
Yeah
I know it's gotta be my fault
La la la la la
La la la la la
Yeah
La la la la la
And we may never feel the same
I'm just glad that you came
Am I right
Or is it all in my head
Like
Hey
Let's Not Be Alone tonight
Hey
Let's Not Be Alone tonight
No it don't, no it don't mean love but it might, but it might mean love
Heyyy
Let's Not Be Alone tonight
You don't have to be alone tonight
No it don't no it don't mean love, but it might, but it might mean love
Hey
Let's not be alone tonight"
Ally's POV
I'm going to Austin's house to get Melody. What he told me today is something I thought he would never say to me. I want to forgive him, but I think he'll still be mad at me.
"Um, Ally. Heelloo.....are in our world.."
"Oh I'm sorry. um I came to get Melody and talk to Austin if he'll let me."
"I think he will. Go on up,Hun. He's in his room."
"Ok thanks Ms. Moon."
"Ally call me Mimi."
"Yes ma'am."
*in Austin's room*
"You smirk just like Ally." He said while laughing. Im guessing he didn't know I was at his door.
"Really." I say also laughing.
"Oh hey."
"Hey look, I-"
"No Ally it's ok, I just had to let it sink in and now I'm kinda obsessed." He said looking at Melody. I smiled.
"You will get obsessed trust me, I know I did."
"So you not mad at me for saying what I said. Cause I didn't mean it." He said.
"Austin no I'm not mad. I get it. I mean I left you not telling you why and come back with a baby that your the father of so I get it." I said.
"Very detailed." we both laughed at that.
"Yeah. So you wanna start over as in 10 months start over?"
"I'd love that."
(The song is Let's Not Be Alone by R5 for the people that don't know)