Its Concert Time!

Oh. My. Goodness!! I'm in line to meet R5!! I am freaking out!! Austin and I are the only ones that went because Mel was too young for the loud music.
"Ally you excited? Even though I know you are." Austin said.
"Yes! I'm trying really hard not to scream right now! Thank you so much!!"
"Your welcome. And I knew how much you love them so I bought them for you!"
Now it's our turn! I still can't process the fact that I get to meet R5!!!!
"Hello! What's your name!" Rydel said as we got closer to where they were.
"I'm Ally."
"I'm Austin."
Then the rest of the band came over. But Stormie pulled Austin to the side. I have no idea why.
Austin's POV
"Austin? Is that you?" Stormie said.
"Uuhh, yeah. Why?"
"Hold on one second! Ross come over here!"
"Mom we are in the middle of a meet & greet."
"Wow. Mark I found him!!!"
What the hell is she talking about.....
"Ross, say hello to your twin brother!" Stormie said.
"Huh?!?!?!?" Ross & I said in unison.
"Look we'll explain when the band is done with the meet & greet." Mark said and Stormie hugged me. Both Ross & I were highly confused. What the hell just happened! I have to tell Ally.
"Hey A what did Stormie want?"
"She told me that I was Ross' twin. What the hell just happened." I whispered the last part.
"Wait seriously?" she asked.
"Yes. Stormie and Mark said they'll explain after the meet & greet."
"So we're staying here for a while?"
"Babe you can go home if you want. I'll just text Dez to come and get me."
"Ok. But what do you want me to tell Mel if she wants you?"
"Tell her I went to get something."
"Actually, I'll stay. I mean I may get to do one on one with Rydel!!!!!!"
"Ok."
~1 hour later~
"Austin!" Stormie called me.
"Ok so now can we have an explanation. Cause I'm highly confused."
"Well when I had you, and Ross I didn't think I could take care of twins so I made the hardest decision of my life and put you up for adoption. I told mark that once we thought we could take care of all the kids plus you, we'll try to get you back." Stormie said.
"So that means I'm not Moon? I'm a Lynch?"
"And I have another brother?"
"Yes. I would've told you sooner Ross but I just didn't know when the right time was. And Austin, your name isn't Austin, it's Ryder."
ok, I'm officially speechless. I think Ross is too. I mean wouldn't you be if your 18 and you find out that you have a twin brother that just so happens to be Ross Lynch?

I guess now it Ryder and Ally.