They Got Here Just In Time

Ally's POV
I'm so scared right now it's not even funny. I mean why would it be funny?! A fucking vampire is in the house! And Austin, my only protector against vampires, is in Forks Washington. Then I heard the door open.
"I know your in here, you cant hide." Oh no, it's Aro...
"Momma what's going on?" Mel whispered, she sounded scared.
We're under me and Austin's bed. Luckily we were both small. Then the bed flew from above us. We both screamed.
"You see, you can't hide from me." He said.
"Austin!" I screamed.
"He's not here. I sent my people to take care of him."
He didn't know that Austin was on the phone.
"No, he's coming. I know he is."
He scoffed, "Awe, that's adorable. You think he could beat all of them? Jane will take care of him, and Cias can do some things along with Janes brother, Alec, they all can do harmful things. But I, can kill you now with ease. And that daughter of yours will be our servant and when she gets older well you know what could happen."
That's when I heard Austin say on the phone, 'Oh hell no, he's not gonna touch her.' That's when he came through the window with Bella and Edward.
Austin ran straight to me and Mel.
"Are you guys ok."
"Yeah, I'm just re-really scared." I said with tears.
"Yeah, c'mon."
He took me and Mel outside and went outside.
"Ok, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Carlilse, and Esme will be here any second now." As soon as he said that, they came out of the woods by the house.
Mel was already crying.
"Ok, Rose stay out here with Ally and Mel. The rest of us, will fight off Aro." Carlilse said.
"Actually, shouldn't we take this to a more, private, area." Aro said coming out of the house.
They all nodded.
-------------------------------
I'm sorry that this is terrible guys. I try and I don't know. I feel like I could do better. What'd you think? Do you like this book?
~Shelby