Chapter 9

I'll be there! ;) ~ Danny

Yay! It's gonna be great, George will be so happy to see you guys again, he hasnt seen you in ages! ~ Me!

Aha! I know, we've missed him so much! I've gotta go now, but see you saturday! x ~ Danny

He's missed you too! Okay cant wait, x ~Me

I put my phone back on the side and grabbed a few of the toys from the floor placing them in the in George's box. Once done cleaning i sighed collapsing on the sofa. Not having two minutes rest i heard the door slam. I sighed again and sat up straight. I smiled and stood up walking over to hall where i saw my son and his father taking off their shoes and coats. 

"Wow, what a big boy! How did you take your shoe off, ALL BY YOURSELF?!" Harry congratulated clapping his hands. George giggled and i reached his arms up in the air, for his father to lift him up. "I a Big boy!" George giggled pointing to his chest. I smiled and said " Yes you are George!" they both looked at me brightly and Harry placed his son to the floor and let him run over to me.

____

"He's asleep." Harry sighed sitting next to me on the couch. I smiled at him and looked back at the papers infront of me. "So, the party starts at 3 ish, all the babies leave at 4ish, George and Lily are going to mums. Then everyone stayign at ours for drinks for a while." I asked myself. Harry giggled, "Yes, it's all planned don't worry!" he kissed my cheek putting his arm around me, and flicking a few buttons on the tv remote.

I laughed and threw the paper from my knees onto the coffee table and snuggled into his chest. "I can't believe he's going to be 3 years old!" I sighed. He laughed a little, "yeah, he's grown so big." he sighed. I smiled, this saturday is George's birthday, he's 3 year old and we're having a party. 

Eleanor and Louis had a baby girl called Lily, a year after george so she's 2 years old and 3 months old. While Jess is 7 months pregnant! We dont know if its a girl or boy yet, its a surprise. Liam and Danielle are still going strong, while Gemma and Zayn, not so much. They've been fighting a lot recently, im really worried....

George has some friends from playgroup who are coming, mcfly boys are coming, janoskian boys are coming, 1D! ;) The girls, and some family. Can't wait, it's going to be great.

____________ ~ Saturday ~ ______________

"I'm Thwee!" George giggled, running round shouting his age to everyone in sight. I smiled when i saw him playing patta-cake with Lily, they were so cute and the best of friends! I turned around and carried on talking to Gemma until i heard George shouting " W'uncle Jwai!" i smiled brightly. I walked over to the hall where  Jai was with Luke,Beau,Skip and James. They were taking off they're coats, while Jai was knealing down talking to George. I waved and said hellos, walking back into the room.

"Happy Birthday to you" i sung into George's ear, and he blew out his cake. I smiled at everyone. s soon as we'd done he jumped down from my grasp and started hugging all his friends as they had to leave straight away. He was such a cutie. As soon as they left, he started crying as he had to leave. Mum was taking him to hers, seen as we were going to have a few drinks with everyone. I kissed his forhead, and he said bye to everyone crying as he left with mum. 

____

 "SHOTS!" Louis shouted, i laughed as Tom ran after him pulling him away from the kitchen. "Not after last time mate." he said laughing. ~ At Dougie's recent party Louis had a few too many shots... :L

Lucy( My friend from work ~ Oh yeah didnt i say? I own my own fashion line now, called 'Bullies.' 50% of all profits go to charities helping children who get bullied. I own a few stores, and she works at one of my stores ) walked over to me and we talked for a while. I think she was getting drunk. I laughed and took a picture of her. Twitter later! :L