Chapter 2

A/N Make sure you search the janoskians or their other channel daresundays, on youtube! :)

IMPORTANT NOTE:

If you have any ideas, comment or inbox me, PLEASE! I will dedicate a chapter to you! ;)

Laura P.O.V

"Ha! Really? You did that?" I asked in between giggles, "Yeah! And the driver got pretty mad.." he laughed. I nodded, smiling and then the someone knocked on the door. I looked at Jai with my puppy dog eyes, and he smiled and jumped up running to the door, Dante following behind. I leaned back on the sofa, trying to listen.

J: Hello? Yes she does live here, who are you? WHAT?

Then i heard something, someone falling? I quickly jumped up sprinting to the door. "Jai? What happened are you oka-" i shouted before freezing in my spot. Seeing those mop of curls, sat on the floor. I stepped forward. "Harry?" i whispered. Harry looked up from his bleeding nose into my eyes. "Laura, we need to talk okay, i can-" before he could finished i stopped him, "NO! You aren't doing this to me again, turning up on my doorstep again, trying to explain and then i forgive you. That's not happening this time Harry." I grabbed hold of Jai's hand, intertwining our fingers, and sighed, "I'm happy now."

Tears appeared in his eyes, i hated seeing him like this. He stood up slowly, holding his nose. " Okkaay. I won't give up on" he started until Jai shouted "MILK!" I giggled a little and slapped his arm. " Sorry Harry, carry on.." i told him, trying not to laugh. "I was saying, i won't give up on you. Even if you think you love him, i know you're using him to get over me, you love me. I'll never give up." he said, walking away before i could reply. I just stood there, frozen, my mouth wide open.

"Is it true?" Jai stuttered, i blinked a few times, and turned to him. "What?" i asked confused, he laughed a little, "IS IT TRUE? ARE YOU USING ME?!" He shouted upset. I stepped back, tears appearing in my eyes, "W-w-what? How could you think that! How could you believe him! You know i love you!" I screamed, he shook his head. "I-i'm sorry, i'm just scared i'll lose you. I know you still love him." he whispered wrapping his arms around me. I nodded but then pulled back, "I don't love him!" i squeaked, he raised his eyebrows.

"I can see it in your eyes, i'm not saying you don't love me, but i know you still love him." he said, trying to smile. I looked into his eyes and smiled, "i do love you." i whispered, he nodded " i know, i love you too." pecking my lips. He pressed his forehead against mine, smiling. "Ready to go meet my other life?" i whispered, he nodded pecking my lips once more. i walked into the living grabbing my bag, and Dante's lead. I attached it to his collar and intertwined my and Jai's hands walking out of the door.

__

I climbed out of the passenger seat carrying sleeping Dante in my arms, Jai following shyly behind me. I giggled as i opened the door slowly to my mums house, placing Dante on the floor. Well he jumped straight up and started running around. "AHH A DOG!" Someone screamed i smiled and ran into the living room. Everyone was there, well except Harry. "Hey Guys!" I screamed they all jumped up running towards me. After tackling me in a group hug they all wiped their tears stepping back.

I then noticed Jai still stood in the kitchen, i giggled walking over dragging him into the room. "Guys, this is my boyfriend Jai." I said smiling widely, Everyone smiled then Zayn, Louis and Niall stood up and walked over. I face palmed myself knowing they were going to have a 'chat' with him. Jai froze, obviously scared, i giggled, they nodded towards the kitchen and Jai followed them. I sighed sitting down, I looked at all the girls, mum and Liam. Liam would have gone for a 'chat' but me and him weren't as close, and he's responsible enough to realise Jai doesn't need the 'chat'.

We all talked for a while, and then a bit later the boys walked back in, Jai was smiling? I nudged him and he smiled at me softly pecking my cheek. "what happened?" I whispered but he just laughed tapping his nose. I laughed and then mouthed to zayn, 'what happened?!' he laughed winking and tapping his nose too. I face palmed myself sighing. We all messed around chatting and playing random and stupid games for hours until somebody barged into the kitchen while Louis was getting some drinks. "what are you doing here?" Louis whispered.

"I always come here, anyways I have to tell you something, I went to Laura's house and-" he started as he walked into the living room freezing when he saw us. "I-I" he stuttered. I laughed, "spit it out" he rolled his eyes, "What is HE doing here? GET OUT!" he shouted pointing at Jai. I pulled a confused face, "excuse me Harry? But you can't tell him to leave, You don't live here!" he laughed "you don't live here either! Remember you ditched your friends and family for the new guy." he said with a smirk.

I jumped up wiping the falling tears "I didn't ditch them! I-I just moved on From you! And I started a new life with someone who actually loves me unlike you! I came here to visit my actual friends and family! But it's okay, we'll be leaving now, seen as we're obviously not wanted." as soon as I finished saying that everyone tried to stop me. I laughed putting my hands up, "guys it's fine, we were going to end up leaving soon anyway." I lied, me and Jai were actually going to stay the night, mum knew this that's probably why she was eyeing me.

I gave hugs to everyone so did Jai, he seemed to get along with Niall and Louis very well. Yaah, I said my goodbyes and promised everyone we would visit again, I picked up Dante and Jai grabbed my bag, we then looked at each other laughing. I gave him Dante as he passed me my bag. I gave him a quick kiss before spinning around hugging my mum once more. "Bye guys!" we shouted walking out of the door.

We both climbed into the car sighing. "That was" "eventful?" I finished for Jai he laughed nodding. About half way through the rude of singing to random songs on the radio I asked, " so what was that about earlier, you know that talk with Lou zayn and Niall?" he just smirked, "nothing" I laughed slapping his arm playfully, "tell me!" I giggled, he shook his head. I sighed crossing my arms, he just laughed. " want to come to mine for a bit?" he asked I nodded saying, "who's in?"

(A/N If you don't know who the janoskians are, luke is jai's twin, and beau is their older brother, two years older. Their mum is called Gina. Skip and James are their friends.)

He tapped his hands on the steering wheel as we stopped at the traffic lights, "um, mums out, luke's out, beau,skip and james are in though." I nodded, we hung around at his alot, or they all came around to my place. I really loved them all, they were great friends, im definitely not as close to them as i am with everyone at home, but this is a fresh start.

__ *~* __

End Of this chapter! SERIOUSLY WILL SOMEONE HELP ME?! I'M REALLY STRUGGLING ON WHAT TO WRITE!

If you have any ideas, comment or inbox me please! :) I will dedicate a chapter to you! ! 

~ Love you guys! x