Chapter 8- Hotel room

Hotel room

Hotel room

Latch

By; Disclosure (feature Sam Smith)

*********************

The trio made their way into the room. They all went different directions looking for something to tell them who owns the crashed boat. The room was dark due to generators being down so each of the three had a flashlight. Izzy made her way in between the two beds looking at the table that sat in the middle.

JJ headed into the bathroom. The bathroom was a classic bathroom scattered with various hygiene products. After checking the small bathroom JJ slips a travel size deodorant into his pocket. John b kneels down in front of the small safe the room had typing in different combinations.

"Yeah cause punching in random sh*t is definitely going to work" JJ remarks. Izzys eyes widen as she spots a piece of paper with some numbers on it.

"Here" she says running over to John b and kneeling next to him. He nods taking the paper and typing it in the safe pops open making both of their jaws drop. Inside the safe were a gun and money. A lot of money.

Excitement fills Izzys veins as she looks into the safe. She out of instinct grabs the gun as John b calls JJ in the room.

"JJ your gonna wanna see this" John b yells to him as Izzy pulls the gun out of the safe.

"You grabbed the gun!" John b shouts as JJ comes into the room. Once JJ sees what they are talking about he mimics the same face Izzy held when she saw. He quickly snatched the gun from her hands.

"Hey" she pouts before reaching into the safe and grabbing a stack of money.

"This is a sig sauer!" He says excitedly. He then reaches it out pretending to shoot "bam bam bam"

"Put the gun back JJ"

"Let me see it"

John b and Izzy both say at the same time. Izzy tries to reach for it but JJ hops back out of her reach.

"Just take a picture of me" JJ pleads to John b posing as Izzy stuffs some of the cash into her waistband.

Sure her family may be rich but seeing as her mom hates her she rarely gets money. Her mom gives her enough money for clothes to make sure she 'looks acceptable to society' but that's it. So when it came to drinking or weed she has to pay for it in other ways.