17

Betty's POV

I can finally leave the god damn hospital the next morning. I still haven't talked with my mom, I don't have time for her. It was almost midnight and I stood at the entrance of the house. Suddenly Donna, Penny and Malachi walked outside. 'You came'; Donna said slightly surprised. 'Was that ever a question'; I sassed back. 'Well you have the tendency to stab him in the back'; she said. 'I am here, aren't I, where is your friend Evelyn'; I said annoyed. 'Behind you'; she said, I looked at penny and she gave me an assuring nod. I made quickly a sign with my hands so that the serpents wouldn't come and before I knew it everything went black.

Jughead's POV

Donna, Evelyn, Penny and Malachi left. A few minutes later they came back and I saw Malachi carry Betty. 'WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER'; I yelled. Malachi threw her next to me. I saw Penny slightly flinch when he threw her. She looked at me and gave me a reassuring look. My hands were cuffed behind me and I sat on the floor. I slowly crawled towards Betty and pushed her hair out of her face with much trouble. She looked so peaceful and even tho I knew she would be safe I couldn't help myself and let a tear fall. 'Aww, you guys look like you come out of an sob romance movie, it's disgusting'; Evelyn said. 'I wish Edgar was here, he would've enjoyed seeing Betty kidnapped again'; she continued. 'Shut the fuck up'; I said. She smirked walked towards Betty and kicked her in the ribs. 'The more you talk back, the more she will get hurt in-front of you'; she said and smirked evilly.

After a few minutes Betty started to stir. 'What the hell'; she murmured as she slowly sat up. 'Jug, what, where are we'; she whispered. 'Why did you come and did you forget the plan you made'; I asked worried she forgot everything. 'Oh yeah, I remember, jug why do my ribs hurt'; she asked and I sighed. 'I had a big mouth towards Evelyn because she talked shit about you and she kicked you in the ribs, I'm sorry'; I said embarrassed. 'Hey, it's okay'; she said cupping me cheek. 'Here keep this so that you can unlock the cuffs'; she whispers as she gives me a bobby pin. 'What about you'; I asked. 'I'll be fine oh and we need to go back to work when we are safe, Jules really wants a sibling'; she said giggling. 'Oh look, ponytail is awake'; Donna said smirking. 'We has a deal Donna, I trade myself for Jughead, why is he still here'; Betty asked annoyed. 'Yeah yeah, he gets to leave, he won't die anyway, Penny and Malachi tried, I tried it so maybe we have a better shot at killing you. Jughead would suffer anyway for the rest of his life'; she said and started laughing. I clenched my jaw. 'For someone who went to Yale you are pretty dumb Betty, we don't let Forsythe go, I guess your child will turn into a orphan'; Donna said and I swear Betty was redder then Cheryl's hair. She stood up and walked towards Donna and slapped her. That was hot not gonna lie. 'YOU BITCH YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULD LET JUGHEAD GO'; she screamed. I quickly unlocked my cuffs and watched. Evelyn pulled a gun and pointed it to Betty. 'ATTACK'; she screamed and Malachi ran to Evelyn, while Penny ran to Donna. Then the door bursted opened and every serpent ran inside. I heard Evelyn say: 'this is for Edgar' and then I heard a gunshot and a scream. Betty was shot in the thigh. She felt to the ground and ran to her. 'BETTY'; Cheryl yelled and came next to me. Cheryl putted pressure on the wound while I pulled her head in my lap. 'Betty, Betty look at me okay, everything is going to be fine'; I said holding her face. I grabbed her and picked her up bridal style. We ran outside and I saw Reggie in a car. 'Go to the hospital'; I yelled. 'Shit'; he muttered and started driving. 'Betts, hey, look at me, everything is going to be fine'; I said and she looked at me and a tear left her eye. 'Jug, I love you'; she said caressing my cheek. I putted my hand on top of hers. 'Baby I love you so much, just keep your beautiful eyes open for me'; I said as tears threaten to spill.

'We're here'; Reggie said and we both rushed out of the car, me carrying Betty in my arms. 'I can't feel my leg'; Betty said and closed her eyes. 'BETTY'; I yelled. 'HELP SHE WAS SHOT'; Reggie yelled. 'Mr. Jones what happened'; the nurse asked as I lay her down on the gunnery. 'I was kidnapped and the second she left the hospital she came looking for me, she was hit in the back of her head which caused her to go unconscious, they kicked her in the ribs and then she was shot in her leg, she said I can't feel my leg'; I rambled. 'Alright mr. Jones, we will do everything we can'; she said and left. I sat down and Reggie sat next to me. 'Hey man everything is going to be fine'; he said. 'I hope'; I said.

Soon everyone arrived and we were all sitting in silence, which was broken when Alice arrived. 'Alice what are you doing here'; my dad asked angry. Huh, why is he and the rest so angry at her. 'She is my daughter, I have every right to be here'; she said. 'No Alice you lost all those rights after what happened'; Cheryl said. 'What did I miss'; I asked confused. 'After Betty told that she was pregnant, she thought after she lost everyone, at least her mother would help her like any decent human being, but no, Alice basically disowned Betty and still hasn't apologised for that'; Veronica said angrily. 'She wasn't carefull, she should be happy I didn't sent her to the sisters'; Alice said. 'Weren't the sisters shut down'; Veronica asked. 'They reopened and they are legit'; Alice said. 'You really believe that after what happened, they shot drugs in us, they physically abused us and shoved fizzle rocks down Betty's throat, if you really believe that then you are even dumber then I thought'; Cheryl said and Toni rubbed her back. Alice just sighed in annoyance.

'Jughead Jones'; the nurse called.

Sorry for grammar mistakes