Epilogue

20 years later

Jughead and Betty woke up, they are now 45 and living a peaceful live in Riverdale. 'Jughead, wake up, Sythe and Juliet are coming today'; Betty said. 'Yeah, I know, you've been preparing Christmas dinner like crazy'; Jughead groaned. 'Yes but Jules and her fiancé are coming and I heard that Sythe has a girlfriend and their parents are also coming'; Betty said. 'I know honey, let's cuddle for five more minutes'; Jughead said. 'Forsythe, I'm making breakfast'; Betty said. 'I'm up'; he said and walked after her, but stopped her under the door. 'What is it jug'; Betty asked. 'Look up love'; Jughead said and she saw a mistletoe. 'I hang it there yesterday before we went to bed, now do I get my kiss'; Jughead asked with a smirk. 'Merry Christmas'; Betty whispered before kissing jughead's lips. 'Merry Christmas indeed'; Jughead said after pulling away.

After breakfast Betty was reading book and Jughead was writing. 'God mom, dad, you guys are sooo boring when we are not here'; Sythe said as he and his girlfriend walked in. 'Sytheee'; Betty said as she hugged her son. 'Mom, your getting old'; Sythe said. 'Hey your mom is still very young, she pushed you and your sister out, you were the reason your mom almost divorced me'; Jughead said and Betty giggled. 'I don't wanna know dad'; Sythe said. 'Mom, dad, this is my girlfriend, Melanie Andrews'; Sythe said and both Betty and Jughead's eyes widened. 'Melanie Andrews as in Archie Andrews' daughter'; Betty asked. 'Yes, that's my dad, nice to meet you mr. and mrs. Jones'; Melanie said. Betty and Jughead were still in shock. 'Mom, dad, is everything alright. 'Yes I'm sorry, nice to meet you Melanie'; Betty said and hugged her. Jughead just nodded. 'My parents should be here soon'; Melanie said. 'Mom dad, were here'; Juliet said as they walked. 'Sythe, how did they react'; Juliet asked, knowing their history with Melanie's parents. 'Well they were staring at her'; Sythe said confused. 'Hello Jason'; Jughead said as he looked at him. 'Hello sir'; Jason said. 'Dad, be nice, I'm 25, not that little girl who you read before sleep'; Juliet said. Jughead hugged her. 'You will always be my little girl'; Jughead said and Juliet rolled her eyes. They all sat on the dinner table when there was a knock. 'I will get it'; Jughead said. 'Hello Josie, Archibald'; Jughead said. 'So you guys are Sythe's parents'; Josie said. 'Yes come in'; Jughead said. 'Hello Josie, Archie'; Betty said. 'Sit down, make yourself home and Jughead, behave'; Betty said. Everyone could sense the tension between Jughead and Archie. 'Hey Betty, Veronica is coming too tonight, right'; Jughead asked. 'Yes she and Reggie are also coming, same as Toni and Cheryl. Forsythe, a word'; Betty asked. Jughead flinched and they walked both away. 'Jughead, can you knock it off, it's been years, I know you still care for Archie and now their daughter is dating our son and Sythe has never been so happy so can you stop with your childish mood'; Betty asked. 'Alright, I'm sorry'; Jughead said. They both walked back in. 'Is everything alright'; Josie asked. 'Yes, everything is fine, right Jughead'; Betty asked. 'Yes'; Jughead said. Melanie looked between her parents and Sythe's. 'Alright, what is the history between you guys'; Melanie asked. 'Oh boy this dinner is gonna be amazing'; Juliet said. 'Well, me, Jughead, Archie and Veronica were best friends, me and Jughead were dating and so were Veronica and Archie, but in senior year'; Betty said but she couldn't finish her sentence and left the room. 'Betty'; Jughead said and left and went after her. Archie sighed and finished the senate knowing Betty couldn't. 'Me and Betty kissed each other after a fight we had with jug and Veronica, we cheated and she broke it off immediately, we all broke up and Betty needed to take care of Juliet the first five years'; Archie said and Sythe's and Melanies eyes widened. 'Damn'; Sythe said.

'Betty'; Jughead said as he walked into their bedroom, seeing Betty with jughead's S t-shirt in her hands. 'Baby, it's okay, it's been years since that happened, you were a teenager and teenagers make mistakes'; Jughead said. 'I know, but I can't believe I cheated on you back then, and with Archie of all people. When I had my hot boyfriend, I cheated on him with someone of Archie's level'; Betty said and Jughead smirked. 'Really, I'm hotter, even tho he had a six pack'; Jughead said. 'Your way hotter babe'; Betty said and kissed him. 'But we need to go back, because our children are alone'; Jughead said and Betty nodded. They walked back and everyone looked looked at us. 'I'm sorry Archie that I never forgave you, I was being unreasonable'; Jughead said and Archie looked at him in surprise. 'It's alright bro, but if your son hurts my daughter, we are having another conversation'; Archie said and everyone laughed. 'That will be alright, I raised him not to be a jock'; Jughead teased and everyone laughed. 'Anyway, me and Jason have some news'; Juliet said. 'What is it honey'; Betty asked. 'Well dad, I won't be a little girl anymore, I'm pregnant'; Juliet said. 'Oh my god, honey, I'm gonna be a grandpa'; Jughead asked. 'Yeah dad, you are'; Juliet said and Betty and Jughead started crying. They all hugged her and the rest of the Christmas dinner was much fun and Jughead and Archie became best friends again. Melanie and Sythe god married.

40 years later Juliet and Jason walked into Juliet's parents house, but when they found them, Betty was laying cuddled up against Jughead but neither of them were breathing. They died, peacefully in their sleep, in each other arms......

And that's a wrap for 5 YEARS, I hope you guys enjoyed this book. My next story will be "the college roommates"