Karaoke Night

ENJOY!!!!!!

[Madison POV]

"They're made for each other!!" Parker whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes.

"Everyone knows that!!!" I whispered back.

"Here it comes!!!!" Dalton exclaimed with a grin. Me and Parker turned to the stage.

Tonight was Karaoke Night. You could dress up however you wanted and perform on stage. Talon was on stage right now.

He was wearing a brown long-sleeved shirt with a golden monkey design on the chest, dark brown sweat pants that was gold around his waist, brown and gold sneakers, a rope around his waist, a golden circlet on his head, and brown face paint around his eyes like a mask.

He started singing this.

The girls just stared at Talon as he came back in his usual clothes.

"What?" Talon questioned after he sat down.

"We didn't know you sing!!!!" Addison explained. Talon shrugged.

"I do, and I bet I sound better than you!!" Addison stood up.

"Then prepare to lose!!" she hissed in Talon's face and ran backstage with a white duffel bag.

"I can't wait to hear Addison sing and crush Talon!!!!" I said excitedly. The boys raised an eyebrow.

"Like you haven't seen this side of her before!!!" Wendy rolled her eyes.

"But, that's only been me, Sage, and Zane who've seen that side of Madison," Tyler reasoned. Wendy sat back with a huff.

"There's Addison!!!" Carol exclaimed, bouncing in her seat.

Addison was wearing a white tank top with a light blue bunny design on her chest, white jeans with light blue and black accents, white and light blue sneakers, a white belt with a white ball behind her was around her waist, a blue pocket watch with a white design in the middle with 5 black dots was on her belt, and white face paint around her eyes like a mask.

She started singing this.

The boys stared at Addison in shock as she sat back down in her usual clothes.

"That's how it's done!!" she exclaimed and all the girls laughed.

"Well, how about which ever gender sings the best, will-"

"Not have to pay for the their orders!!!" Addison interrupted Talon.

"Deal!!" They shook hands.

"So far, the girls are in the lead!!" Carol exclaimed excitedly.

"Go, Dalton!!" Talon urged. Dalton rolled his eyes and walked backstage with a dark brown duffel bag. "You're going down!!!!" Addison smirked at him.

I sighed and turned my attention to a couple at a table across from us. They looked so happy together, like my parents before-

"Dalton's going to sing," Parker told me. I nodded and turned my attention to the stage.

Dalton was wearing a dark brown long-sleeved shirt that had a darker brown horseshoe design on his back, dark brown sweat pants, dark brown and darker brown sneakers, and black sunglasses.