Before Prom Night

[Madison POV]

Everyone was buzzing about prom night.

Well, everyone except me.

I've never liked fancy events except for hanging out with my friends and the food!!

I walked beside Wendy and Parker while they talked non stop about prom.

I spotted Tyler walking beside Zane and Sage. I smiled and walked to them.

"Hey, guys!!" I greeted the boys.

"Hey!!" they greeted back.

I glanced behind me to see that Wendy and Parker were staring at the ground.

I evilly chuckled in my head and dragged Zane and Sage away from the group.

"Zane, Sage, ask Wendy and Parker to the prom," I commanded them.

"W-what?!?!?!" they exclaimed with blushes. I stared at them.

"You heard me! I know you're in love with them!" I said, arms crossed over my chest.

Zane and Sage sighed.

"Fine..."

I grinned and skipped back to Wendy, Parker, and Tyler with Zane and Sage following behind me. I stepped beside Tyler as Zane stepped in front of Wendy, and Sage stepped in front of Parker.

"Will you go to the prom with me?" they asked at the same time.

Wendy and Parker stared at Zane and Sage in surprise. I motioned for them to reply.

Wendy and Parker grinned like the lovable idiots they were.

"YES!!!!" they shouted loudly, making the whole school stare at them.

They grinned sheepishly.

Wendy gasped with sparkling eyes.

"All the girls could go in the limo with Bridgette while the guys could go in the other limo with the Gorilla!!!" she suggested.

I shrugged.

"Why not?"

Wendy and Parker squealed. They grabbed my hands and dragged me away from the boys.

"SEE YA TONIGHT!!!!" they yelled to them.

"I'm a goner..."

[Tyler POV]

I looked down at my suit and groaned.

I hated wearing fancy clothes. Now I have to wear this ALL NIGHT!!!!

Sage chuckled and elbowed my arm.